We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Has anyone tried the new Nexxus Sleek Memory?

pharma_galpharma_gal Posts: 32Registered Users
If yes, what do you think about it? Is it CG friendly or does it contain a lot cones? any opinions would be great.

And as far as I understand it is supposed to be anti-frizzing serum that also protects from heat. So if I use it, can I skip the other heat protectant? thanks.

Comments

• ShaysingsShaysings Posts: 1Registered Users
    IDK . . . I saw the ad on Tv last night & was wondering the same thing. If you try it please post on this sight I would love to know if it works!
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    I just saw an ad in a magazine today for this. It sounds interesting.
  • ArjaeArjae Posts: 412Registered Users
    From what I heard, to be an effective heat protectant, it has to have 'cones in it.
    It has amodimethicone and PEG-12 Dimethicone (that one's water soluble, isn't it?) So, it is not CG friendly because of the amodimethicone in it, as far as I know.
    You can see the full ingredient list here:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.americarx.com%2FProducts%2F34042.html%3Fref%3Dsortprice" class="Popup
    3A, medium fine. Currently avoiding shampoos, 'cones, 'xanes and sulfates. Hair length - a bit beyond BSL. Mostly CG since July 2, 2008.oregonian_showersmile.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file