Hair Type -- wavy/curly?

iceskatergurl5iceskatergurl5 Posts: 3Registered Users
I'm not quite sure what hair type i would be. I know that I am a F-i (I have really really thin hair), but I don't know about the "curl type".

My hair is almost straight at the crown, but then has ringlet curls at the bottom... haha. Here are some pictures.

Thanks!

2c... wavy (sometimes) at crown, spirals on ends.
Very very fine... thin hair and not a lot of it. :hmph:

Modified CG

Comments

• KitaraKitara Posts: 1,224Registered Users
    Do you know what your hair does when it's cut shorter? does it get curlier or does it go straighter. I think if it gets curlier then you'd be a 3A, but if it goes straighter then it would be a 2C. I'm no expert so don't take my idea as law. If you're looking for product suggestions it would be better to determine if your hair is course/fine or thick/thin and hunt out those people with similar hair. It seems to help a bit more.
  • eweniqueewenique Posts: 1,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yep, with that length the line between 2c/3a is often blurred. The difference really is in how it curls at a shorter length. 2c will be barely wavy when short, while 3a would keep the curls better. With proper care your curls would probably increase. Either way, you have pretty ringlets!
    2C wavy with some spirals. CG since April 07. Medium texture and porosity.
    COs: Yes to Cucumbers
    Stylers: Miss Jessies Coily Custard, KCCC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Live Simply. Use Soap
    www.TheLatheredLamb.com
    www.EweniqueEssentials.artfire.com
  • iceskatergurl5iceskatergurl5 Posts: 3Registered Users
    Thanks! Yeah, I'm pretty if it was shorter, my hair wouldn't hold the curls as much. But the last time it was short (my hair grows so slow) it was just changing from being straight to curly (i was about 13... puberty?). But i still think the longer it gets, the more curlier. =]]

Modified CG
  • KitaraKitara Posts: 1,224Registered Users
    Mine is the same way. The longer it gets, the curlier it is. I am a 2C. Really though, if you're looking for curl type for product reccomendations I would gravitate towards others that have thin hair as well. My hair is very thick and course so what I use would probably weigh down thin hair.
  • gymnast0060gymnast0060 Posts: 40Registered Users
    omg, your hair is GORGEOUS!!! that is excactly how all of the celeberties are doing their hair now, and that's just how your's is naturally. i am a 2c but i have tight waves from right above my ears to the ends instead of ringlets. so, i'd say you're 3a-ish (sorry, thats the only way i know how to explain that, lol). you should keep it long and keep loving your curls. lol.
    -belly-button length 2b/2c hair
    -waves and a few loose ringlets
    -medium thickness
  • iceskatergurl5iceskatergurl5 Posts: 3Registered Users
    Haha. Awh thanks! Yeah that was on a good hair day. =]]

Modified CG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file