CurlTalk

Curly Brother

Hello People. My brother (the one who was shocked that I didn't wash my hair with shampoo) has actually been asking me questions about the care of curls!!

I tried to give him some advice, and he actually took it! He's still doesn't want to go without shampoo, so he's been using some American Crew shampoo with a Nexus conditioner (that I attempted to pick out for him. I'm new at this, and I don't know how bad it was. The ingredients looked okay, as far as I can tell). He's also using a Fruticus (I honestly can't remember what that brand is called) curly gel that I tried to pick out (again, new at this!). I also explained the CG method, so he's doing that with shampoo.

My brother is allergic to smelly stuff (no, honestly. I can't wear anything but the mildest perfumes without it messing up his sinuses), so anything that is suggested must have a extremely light or nonexistent smell.

Oh, I tried to look for a water-soluble shampoo, but I couldn't find one.

So...
1. How bad was my advice?
2. Suggested products that we can find at Target (or Wal-mart)?

Oh, he has hair a lot like Nick Jonas. A bit tighter, though. More like Kevein's when it's curly... if that helps.
3a/b ?

Unleash the curls!

Nobody move! I dropped me brain. ~Jack Sparrow

Comments