We need your help again!

SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
Please check out the topic "Pages loading slow?" in the non-hair discussion. Thanks a bunch! biggrin.gif

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I could really use help here.

I have been having a rough time of it for about the last two weeks. A couple of times last week, I just logged off because I was frustrated waiting for so long. Tonight was not much better. I had to hit the reload button three times in the Curltalk area. It was like the page loaded, but then nothing appeared in acutality.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Jade
    Are either of you connecting through Alexa.com?
    Gretchen: No, I'm not. But alot of us are having trouble. I've logged off a couple of times too since it's going so slow. I first noticed it when ya'll said you were changing over to something FASTER! confused.gif
    I don't know anything about the way this site is actually set up...but is there a "main" server or something? Just wondering because dealofday.com has the EXACT same setup as naturallycurly (same message board format etc.) and they've been running really slow too.
    We're working feverishly on it. It works just fine for many people, too. We moved to a faster server recently, but something must be hanging somewhere. Alexa, a piece of software that keep s track of where you've been , seems to have something to do with it. It seems to be holding on to our old IP address or something.
    We're still working on it.
    Stephanieann, no, each site's board is run off its own servers. So I guess it's just coincidence that we're both having problems at the same time.
    Are you having problems with tevery site you visit, or just these two?
    It's just these two sites (that's why I thought they might have something in common)...I actually only had problems with Naturallycurly once or twice, it was fine for me all day yesterday.
    Gretchen, I am having the same trouble-just with NC.com.
    I had to give up last night,also.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file