Girl Group Girlicious

morena4cheermorena4cheer BannedBanned Users Posts: 23
They picked four beautiful ladies to be a part of the group. One of which was Natalie Meija who orginally came on the show as a proud and outspoken CG. She said her hair defined who she was. By the makeover show they gave her chemicals to straighten her "curly mess", and she continues to be in the group with pin-straight hair. I AM SO IRATE ABOUT THIS SITUATION. I loved her hair!!!!! Why is curly hair not considered "GIRLICIOUS" OR "SEXY"

Comments

• tulipantulipan Registered Users Posts: 209 Curl Neophyte
    They picked four beautiful ladies to be a part of the group. One of which was Natalie Meija who orginally came on the show as a proud and outspoken CG. She said her hair defined who she was. By the makeover show they gave her chemicals to straighten her "curly mess", and she continues to be in the group with pin-straight hair. I AM SO IRATE ABOUT THIS SITUATION. I loved her hair!!!!! Why is curly hair not considered "GIRLICIOUS" OR "SEXY"

I was thinking about this situation when I have read first article about how people treat curls in idol. Because Natalie Mejia was the first person I saw treated this way...In my opinion she was great with curls and looked awesome with this long spirals...Just see here:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Juyt0Rsq2-Y

Big mess is her straightened hair...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uvwpic1_vag
    look here...she looks hot and sexy. like an egzotic lion.
    3A/M/iii
    -
    full CG routine works for my hair!

s-event.png

Sorry for my mistakes in english! This is not my main language. I'm still learning!
  • AngularScienceAngularScience Registered Users Posts: 844 Curl Neophyte
    They straightened that? It's so lovely and lush, and it looks soooo sexy; straight, flat hair on her would not look right at all.
  • alicurlsalicurls Registered Users Posts: 16
    Her curly hair actually inspired me to wear mine curly and to grow it longer. Her hair set her apart from all the other contestants on the show, but after the make-over she looked "cookie-cut".

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file