what type of hair I am?

tulipantulipan Posts: 209Registered Users Curl Neophyte
tomekm.jpg

Attachment not found.Halo everybody!

Can you guys help me to type my hair? I'm not sure:wink: Thank's so much, hope it's not a problem.

Okay, I put another photos, because this one is not very good...

What can I tell about them? I'm living in Poland and here I have problems to find the best products for my hair. All have SLS or silicones, which make me sick. Now I'm using The Body Shop moisture shampoo, but I'm not really happy of the effect. My daily routine isn't good, I haven't found the best one yet:( Definitely when humidity is high my curls are stronger and more beautiful. they're starting on the top of my had. I've got baby-delicate hair.
3A/M/iii
-
full CG routine works for my hair!

s-event.png

Sorry for my mistakes in english! This is not my main language. I'm still learning!

Comments

• hopetocurlhopetocurl Posts: 1,280Registered Users
    tulipan wrote: »
    tomekm.jpg

Attachment not found.Halo everybody!

Can you guys help me to type my hair? I'm not sure:wink: Thank's so much, hope it's not a problem.

Okay, I put another photos, because this one is not very good...

What can I tell about them? I'm living in Poland and here I have problems to find the best products for my hair. All have SLS or silicones, which make me sick. Now I'm using The Body Shop moisture shampoo, but I'm not really happy of the effect. My daily routine isn't good, I haven't found the best one yet:( Definitely when humidity is high my curls are stronger and more beautiful. they're starting on the top of my had. I've got baby-delicate hair.

I would say that you are definitely 3 something... have you tried plopping/plunking? Check out the video on the Jessicurl.com website for plunking, might help to tame your curls a little.
    Currently, using JC HCC, Too Shea, CK and CCSS, RR or LOOB or MOP-C.
    CK is the one!!

as of 6/17/10 - I have to add Joico!

Pics at: http://public.fotki.com/hopetocurl/
    pw:wheredacurls

We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names and each is a different color. But they all have to learn how to live in the same box. ~Anonymous

Life is full of oxymorons....and morons too. ~hopetocurl

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file