I'm still confused on the Florida and Michigan primaries....

Yes, Still PaulaYes, Still Paula Posts: 485Registered Users
Ok, I know we should all be clear on this by now, but given the mixed answers I've been getting from people I know: Did the Florida and Michigan Democrats have a choice to NOT hold their primaries too early (being in Republican-governed states)...or did they?

Just curious! This primary election has brought so many details to my attention that I never paid attention to before about the Democratic party, that it makes me want to re-study Political Science all over again.....

Comments

• battinlashbattinlash Posts: 1,850Registered Users
    It didn't have anything to do with who governed the states. DNC rules prohibited anyone but the "early primary" states from voting before February 5th. Michigan and Florida felt that was unfair because they wanted their voters to have just as much of a say. So, they ignored the DNC rules and held their primaries early. The DNC punished them by stripping them of their delegates.

When the candidates learned before the primaries what was going to happen, some of them pulled their names from the ballot. Some chose to leave their names on it. That's where the trouble comes in; some candidates received votes because their names were on the ballot, but according to the rules those votes never should have been counted.
  • megadream20megadream20 Posts: 3Registered Users
    This cute frat boy wanted to get a check up, so he took his hot friend along to see the Doctor. After a nice sensual massage, his first gay sex started to move. Before you know it, these two guys are both getting touched up, jacked off and abused by this filthy doctor. Now dont you wish that happened at your Asses In Public, huh?Rico is a beautiful 18 year old Latino boy with a hot little body and and ass I would love to slide my dick into. Here we get to watch Rico stroking his first huge **** in the great outdoors. Anyone could come along at any minute, but that just makes it even more horny.These horny twinks for cash are both just 18 years old and like to meet up for a regular hard sweaty ****ing session. Both have beautiful young bodies you could shoot all over. How would you like to be in the middle of these gay college sex parties then?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file