Minnesota Curlies/kinkies/nappies???

BugEyeZBugEyeZ Posts: 314Registered Users Curl Novice
Whur are you at? I see you walking down the street, driving in your car, and running around the lake. Are any of you here?
when all else fails...eat:icescream:

Comments

• RupertsWifeRupertsWife Posts: 492Registered Users
    Checking in - North of St. Paul about 15 minutes. Would love to know more local curlies and get the scoop on the best places to shop, and salons to scope out.
    Lets hear it girls - BugEyeZ is right, we see you out there.

3b/c mix; mixture of fine, med. and coarse texture with med-high porosity

Current HG routine: Tresemme Naturals conditioner; AG Fast Food LI; AG Recoil; CJ CIAB = no crunch, lots of body and awesome definition :thumbup:

:rolleyes: Dutchess Daydreamer of the Desert Sands in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    :rolleyes:

http://public.fotki.com/crazycurlz21/
    password:rupert
  • eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Me, me, me! I'm temporarily in Savage, MN but will hopefully be moving back to the western suburbs soon. I'd love to be back in Uptown but Dh works way west of the cities so suburbs it is.
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • live2dream88live2dream88 Posts: 98Registered Users
    I'm in MN too, southwest suburbs! How are you all liking the blizzard today- yikes~

3a or 2C
    Loving KCKT & KCCC!!!

pw: curlygirl

:color:"Peace comes from within, do not seek it without..."
  • pulchri2dinouspulchri2dinous Posts: 1,014Registered Users
    Blizzards :(
    4, fine, low-medium density, low porosity

event.png

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius
  • GabbylkpGabbylkp Posts: 197Registered Users
    Another MN curly! I'm in Saint Paul. Spring is 3 weeks from today ladies! (supposedly) We all know how March is in MN though. :sad5:
    Dwight Schrute: [pushing Michael's face into the wet cement] Force it in as deep as you can. Michael Scott: That's what she said.
  • qimissungqimissung Posts: 211Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hey! I'm in southeast MN by Austin.
    Fine cherub curls. LUS brand user. That's all I need!
  • Mamacurl3Mamacurl3 Posts: 1,559Registered Users
    MN Curly here too, Rochester
    Type: 3a/3b, fine-medium
    Cleanse: hg:whispering windz farm jar soaps,
    Moisture/Co rinse: GVP conditioning balm
    DT: Jessicurl's dt
    Leave in: KCKT
    Definition: kccc
    Hold: rotating: gvp liquid scuplting gel
    ACV rinse bi-weekly
    http://s722.photobucket.com/albums/ww223/mamacurl7/
    "My father says almost the whole world's asleep...He says only a few people are awake. And they live in a state of constant, total amazement."
    Traveling? http://katiebutton.rovia.com/
  • NaturallyHairObsessedNaturallyHairObsessed Posts: 1Registered Users
    Minneapolis, MN curly here. :toothy8:

Also, I am a transitioning 4a curly ready to cut off the straight ends. If anyone knows of an exceptional and reliable stylist, experienced with this texture, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. STAT! I have suffered some heat damage, and do not want to straighten my hair prior to cutting. Matter of fact, I don't even want them to wash it because I want to be the first to experience my new hair. I just need a fierce cut. Immediately. If you know of anyone, again, please let me know.
  • Maxs MomMaxs Mom Posts: 64Registered Users
    Another Minnesota curly...Saint Paul proper
    Hilo, Hawaii
    MOD/GC since 5/08-no silicones or SLS
    2b/3a Long (waist length when wet) , THICK and course
    Lo-Poo-Jessicurl HCC,KC come clean, CJ daily fix conditioner
    Condish-Leave in-KCNT,Moisture Maniac
    Styling-re:coil, KCCC, BSRHG
  • PoodleheadPoodlehead Posts: 6,959Registered Users
    Minneapolis, MN curly here. :toothy8:

Also, I am a transitioning 4a curly ready to cut off the straight ends. If anyone knows of an exceptional and reliable stylist, experienced with this texture, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. STAT! I have suffered some heat damage, and do not want to straighten my hair prior to cutting. Matter of fact, I don't even want them to wash it because I want to be the first to experience my new hair. I just need a fierce cut. Immediately. If you know of anyone, again, please let me know.
    They do Deva cuts at the E42nd Street Salon. Maybe that will work for you?
    Minneapolis, MN

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file