PRODUCT

legasplegasp Posts: 19Registered Users
Has anyone tried this? It's just called PRODUCT. I've seen the ad a few times today on nc.

Here are the ingredients + message from the site. It seems to be CG friendly, but I know that beeswax can build up on people. (it is pretty low on the list though)

Uh-oh, I feel the PJ in me rearing it's ugly head. =(

DEFRIZZ. TEXTURIZE. SOFTEN. CONDITION. GLISTEN.

PRODUCT is a truly unique styling aid made from organic and plant-derived components that works well with all hair types and lengths. It is completely pure and natural and contains absolutely no harsh chemicals, synthetics, or parabens. PRODUCT is manufactured in extremely small batches to ensure quality control.

PRODUCT’s formula consists of just five ingredients: organic shea butter, pure aloe vera, natural source vitamin E (tocopherol), organic beeswax, and natural fragrance.

Using PRODUCT will keep hair nourished and healthy-looking, while protecting from harmful UV rays.
- 2b/2c, extremely thick, frizzy, poofy & dehydrated (loves cremes + leave ins)

- still forming routine/searching for my HG/lots of experimentation
- major PJ, modified CG w/ water soluble cones

Loves: Suave Naturals Aloe + Waterlily Condish, AOHR
Enemies: :thumbdown: Giovanni Styling Gel, Alagio Crazy Curl, Burt Bees Color Keeper Poo, honey in condish, oils
Just Ordered/Bought: Loma Imply Molding Creme, Jessicurl WDT, HE TT Gel, LOOB, Biotera Curl Creme + Leave-In + Gel, Biolage CB

Comments

• MagooMagoo Posts: 2,173Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hmmm, sounds interesting. I've never used it. How is it used? Is it a leave in or styling product?
    3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
    Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"
  • legasplegasp Posts: 19Registered Users
    Umm to be honest..I'm not too sure, because the website doesn't say exactly, but it does mention it's a styling aid, so I would say a styler. Also it does say it defrizzes, adds shine, texturizes, etc.

Enemies: :thumbdown: Giovanni Styling Gel, Alagio Crazy Curl, Burt Bees Color Keeper Poo, honey in condish, oils
    Just Ordered/Bought: Loma Imply Molding Creme, Jessicurl WDT, HE TT Gel, LOOB, Biotera Curl Creme + Leave-In + Gel, Biolage CB

• KitathenaKitathena Posts: 1,666Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I checked out the website, it's very vague.
    00f0fe4a-6e80-4412-94d4-a8bc465cb7ae_zps1be28d8c.jpg?t=1377261778
    My blogs: NewlyNatural.com
    My fotki pw:hair
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Is it thick, is it thin? Is is a pomade, a cream?

It sounds like shealoe butter, with beeswax
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I saw the ad pop up recently too and I immediately wanted it! I think they are vague on purpose - to get us curlies intrigued!
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • legasplegasp Posts: 19Registered Users
    Haha yes, the tricky devils!

I don't know much about the product to be honest, that's why I was asking around the boards. So I'm not really sure if it's thick or thin.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file