Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner

I'm low on conditioner, and all we have is the Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner. I know it's part of the naturals line that is widely used 'round here, but the clarifying part is what worries me. Is it okay to use until I can go and get more?
3a/b
Protein sensitive
med/low porosity/med texture
Baking Soda/Vinegar rinses
Suave Ocean Breeze
HE TT Gel
CG since April 12th '08! (No shampoo whatsoever!)
Fotki
I have more pictures up! :)
Seattle for the Summer

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Journalist wrote: »
    I'm low on conditioner, and all we have is the Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner. I know it's part of the naturals line that is widely used 'round here, but the clarifying part is what worries me. Is it okay to use until I can go and get more?

A conditioner can't clarify so perhaps it's called that because it's to be paired with the clarifying shampoo?

Speckla
  • KitaraKitara Registered Users Posts: 1,224
    It does go with the Suave clarifying shampoo.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol; Cetrimonium Chloride; Potassium Chloride;Distearyldimonium Chloride; Fragrance (Parfum); Disodium EDTA; DMDM Hydantoin; PVP; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone.

Don't know. Looks OK to me except all those chlorides seem like they would be drying, but in a pinch *I* would us it.

ETA: That's just my uneducated opinion. It just sounds so chemical to me, but don't take what I said as law.
  • JournalistJournalist Registered Users Posts: 366
    I think I'll avoid it then :) (It's my brother's, and all of the other 8 billion conditioners have cones. eh.) I think I still have enough of my other stuff to hold me until tomorrow, which will be fine.
    3a/b
    Protein sensitive
    med/low porosity/med texture
    Baking Soda/Vinegar rinses
    Suave Ocean Breeze
    HE TT Gel
    CG since April 12th '08! (No shampoo whatsoever!)
    Fotki
    I have more pictures up! :)
    Seattle for the Summer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file