roller coasters/amusement parks

jmwjmw Posts: 130Registered Users
I chopped my hair about a month ago and now my hair is now relatively short- ranging from 5-8 inches long when pulled straight. I am happy with my decision to cut the relaxed ends away, but I pin my hair back EVERY DAY because the way I look in short shirley temple curls is unbearable. I use a ton of bobby pins and sometimes a headband. So, Here's my question: I am going to an amusement park tomorrow. I haven't been to one in years, and I am wondering what is typically the policy about headbands and bobby pins on roller coasters? I remember once being asked to remove a headband, and I don't want to poke anyones eyes out if bobby pins start flying out of my hair! I thought: well, I can straighten my hair and wear it down just for one day, but it is supposed to rain on and off tomorrow + water rides= not good. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO??!!!
Hair Type: 3a/3b

Comments

• jadeperidotjadeperidot Posts: 46Registered Users
    How about a pony tail or a bun with secured clips for any flyaways? Or you could just let the flyaways be. It shouldn't really matter if it's going to rain anyway. Wet curly hair looks great!:happy10:
    3c/4a soft & frizzy curls with way too much SHRINKAGE :thumbdown:

Doing what the mean hair says and keeping it as conditioned as possible.

**Craving longer hair**
  • bbbeccabbbecca Banned Posts: 232Banned Users
    need2Blove wrote: »
    thanks for sharing dude!______________________________Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad lotro gold times,and the confused times.

Jerk.
    "'You come of the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve,' said Aslan.'"
    http://public.fotki.com/bbecca/hair-pics/
    pw-curls
    Koukla72 wrote: »
    when you claim in your nomination speech to the families of special needs children, "I pledge to you that if we are elected, you will have a friend and advocate in the White House" after having reduced funding for special needs education by 62%
    http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/sliming_palin.html
  • soon2bsoon2b Posts: 220Registered Users
    Last time I went to an amusement park ( a couple weeks ago) I was not asked to remove a headband and i dont think the bobby pins will poke anyone's eye out. If its a scarf that ur using as a headband i would secure it with bobby pins or go for the actual headband or even the goody ouchless headband
    event.png

Hair Type: small 3c patch in the center, mostly 4a with a patch of 4b at my temples
    Shampoo: Suave daily clarifying ( when I feel that need)
    Conditioners: AOHSR, MM, olive oil
    Styler/Leave-in: SheaMoisture, Fantasia IC, HNS
  • midgimidgi Posts: 2,409Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    No one ever asked me to remove a headband or bobby pins. Maybe sunglasses or bigger, plastic headbands that could fly off?
    I just want to do what I want to do when I want to do it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file