Kinky Curly Knot Today??

Babyk005Babyk005 Posts: 205Registered Users
I hear so many good things about this product. I really want to try it out because of all the reviews, but if my hair really isn't all that tangly is it worth it??
Does this do anything else for your hair besides get out the knots and tangles??

Comments

• redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I pimarily use it for tangles. I get plenty of them. My main reason for choosing it, besides effectiveness, is that there are few decent cone and protein free options out there that aren't too wimpy for my tough hair.

But, I also think it could make a decent stand alone rinse out conditioner for those who prefer a lighter protein and cone free option.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • MagooMagoo Posts: 2,173Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I like it cause I'm very, very prone to tangles and it really helps to get them out without tearing up my hair. But it also makes a really great leave in. My hair generally hates leave ins and this is one of the only ones that seems to work well for me in the cooler weather. My hair also seems to like a lighter condish in the warmer weather and right now I've been using it as my regular rinse out. And like RCC stated in her post it's hard to find a good cone and protein free condish that works well so for me this is a good option.
    3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
    Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"
  • KitathenaKitathena Posts: 1,666Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I ordered this and can't wait until it gets here :)
    00f0fe4a-6e80-4412-94d4-a8bc465cb7ae_zps1be28d8c.jpg?t=1377261778
    My blogs: NewlyNatural.com
    My fotki pw:hair
  • msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    Me, too! I've got some on the way and I wish it would hurry up and get here so I can try it with my sample of [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink]!!
    Patience is not one of my virtues. :sad8:

http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KasiaKasia Posts: 24Registered Users
    Unfortunately it didnt work for my hair. I m sad about that because I hoped it would work. On the second day my curls turned into a frizzy mess...So I tried the curling custard with another conditioner (giovanni) and that works well for me. So it must be the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]Knot today[/buylink] that made my curls look poofy.:thumbdown:
    Long dark brown 3B curls! Still looking for the HG gel. I like CK and JCCC. Gonna try KCCC and KT :mrgreen:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file