Sally Beauty/Biotera

wash'nwaviewash'nwavie Posts: 38Registered Users
I'm LOVING Biotera curl creme and styling gel. The problem? I'm 50 miles away from Sally's. My mom works in the same town as the Sally, but I'd like to make sure I catch the Biotera stuff on sale. Is there anyway to be notified about sales? I signed up for Sally emails, but it said they only come once a month. Ideas? Thanks!

Sara

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    sgs wrote: »
    I'm LOVING Biotera curl creme and styling gel. The problem? I'm 50 miles away from Sally's. My mom works in the same town as the Sally, but I'd like to make sure I catch the Biotera stuff on sale. Is there anyway to be notified about sales? I signed up for Sally emails, but it said they only come once a month. Ideas? Thanks!

Sara

You did the right thing. Their sales are generally for the month.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wash'nwaviewash'nwavie Posts: 38Registered Users
    Is it by any chance on sale now?
  • CurlyOver40!CurlyOver40! Posts: 758Registered Users
    I bought some yesterday and paid $5.99 for it ... w/ my Sally's card. I don't think it was on sale.
    Someone told me that the prices vary in different states.

3a/3b

Latest routine:
    Sauve Coconut CO
    Or
    Trader Joe's Nourish
    Giovanni 50/50
    Giovanni Direct Leave In
    JoicoWhip
    Newest Fav: Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Creme
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • memesmemes Posts: 785Registered Users
    Sara,

I'll be happy to send you my almost full (used twice) bottles of Biotera Gel and Curling Cream....I'm not all that thrilled with them and would love to give them to someone who can use them.

Just PM me if interested,

M
    3A, fine but thick, low porosity, low to medium resilience, protein sensitive but not to silk

Favorites: Anything from Curly Kinks...their system is my new holy grail. Still liking Juice Organics Orange and TJ Refresh Conditioners as all purpose co-wash and rinse outs.
  • annielutzannielutz Posts: 209Registered Users
    Memes,

That's so nice of you. In a world that's so selfish and greedy, it's heartening to see someone giving.

Sorry if I seem sappy - I'm a little emotional right now. But I mean it anyway.

Annie
    Modified-CG, 2c, slightly protein-sensitive, color-treated
    :sunny:
    LA County, SoCal - Cool and some humidity FINALLY
    Liking: Suave co-washes, LVPHG, homemade curl cream and DT
    Loving: KCKT/KCCC/HESMU, Biolage, K-Pak reconstructor, SheaM
  • memesmemes Posts: 785Registered Users
    Well, hopefully she'll take me up on it. I sometimes think people are reluctant to believe that I really mean it :)

M
    3A, fine but thick, low porosity, low to medium resilience, protein sensitive but not to silk

Favorites: Anything from Curly Kinks...their system is my new holy grail. Still liking Juice Organics Orange and TJ Refresh Conditioners as all purpose co-wash and rinse outs.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file