CurlTalk

Nail polish color

eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
What's your favorite nail polish color to use on your toes?

I can't seem to find anything I like. I like the color in the bottle in the store but once I get it home I reallllllly don't like how it looks on my feet. :thumbdown:

I'd like something fun and funky not old ladyish which is what I keep buying. I keep looking down and seeing my grandmothers feet :eek:. It's OK for her but not for me! I did try a purple but my feet looked like cadaver feet! Eeeek.

What's on your toes? Do you have photos you can share?
< member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,495Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    OPI Canadian Maple Leaf most of the time, though in the summer i use Teal the Cows Come Home!

:D
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
    I second Teal the Cows Come Home! It's so pretty and summery. I also like Goin' Ape-Ricotti (also by OPI). It's really sparkly.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
    Password: orphanannie
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    My favorite are dark pinks. I do also wear blues.