Going to buy and Ergo carrier this week

SpiderSpider Posts: 3,381Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Rather than buying something else/making a sling I'm just going bite the bullet and get the Ergo. Found out my local hospital is a retailer so I can actually see it before I order it, and they may take it back if it doesn't fit DD. Plus I have a Visa gift card so in the end it will be about $67, no shipping and a short drive away.

I'm disappointed that my attempt at making a beautiful sling/pouch didn't work. I still have the machine out and don't want the gorgeous Chinese dragon fabric lined with aqua cotton to go to waste, so I may play with it some more. But I need something now for that big boy!
Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I *heart* my Ergo! I hope you like it.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • cypressmomcypressmom Posts: 236Registered Users
    You will love your Ergo. You're getting it at a great price too!
    CypressMom
    3A - I think!

I like to use, but not all at once: :)
    Wash: V05 Tea Therapy or CJ Daily Fix
    Condition: CJ Curl Rehab (apply as needed, not daily)
    Style: CCCC Lite, CIAB, and BRHG. KCCC is my #1 product
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    I'm on the road right now, and I don't think I could have managed the airport without my Ergo.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• SpiderSpider Posts: 3,381Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I couldn't wait (and they only had two) so I got it at lunch YAY! I'd strap it on and walk around the office if I could :toothy7:
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    I have a Yamo (another brand of soft structured carrier) and I loooooove it. Congrats on your purchase!
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • SpiderSpider Posts: 3,381Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Well, we tried the hip carry and the back carry. Back was much more comfy for me (even weight). The side carry I think I have to adjust the strap on my shoulder a bit as it kept sliding on top of my shoulder/neck and dug in.

DS seemed to enjoy it as well esp when I started doing squats in the back carry position- he thought that was funny. He took the opportunity to bite me on the back of my bicep area when I was tightening a a strap. That was not so much fun :angry7:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file