CG leave in conditioner

AmdaAmda Posts: 251Registered Users
So I'm trying CG for about the 5 millionth time and it's going surprisingly well, aside from the fact that I can't find a leave in conditioner without cones. Do you guys know of any that can be found in Australia and are reasonably priced? Also, do you know of any supermarket brand products that don't use cones?
Fine and thin 2C in Australia

Comments

• a curly qa curly q Posts: 248Registered Users
    I found it pretty hard to find cone-less stuff in the supermarket. Atm I'm using aloe vera gel for a leave-in.
    Besides leave-ins the only thing I've found in priceline or supermarkets without absolutely no cones is Pears. quite light on the moisture so I use it for co-washing. For extra moisture I use alchemy. Though one of the other aussies didn't like it.
    Anyways, hope you can get something from that. If not, good luck:icescream:
    2b, medium, lots of them
    CG: 21 Apr 08, Mod CG: 24 Aug 08
    My blog: Can't Stop Thinking About Hair
  • AmdaAmda Posts: 251Registered Users
    Thanks heaps, a curly q :mrgreen:
    In what section of the supermarket do you find aloe vera gel? This might seem like a strange question, but I honestly have no idea.
  • a curly qa curly q Posts: 248Registered Users
    You're welcome :)
    In the skincare section or suncare. They're usually together though. There are heaps of different brands so most supermarkets should have at least one.
    2b, medium, lots of them
    CG: 21 Apr 08, Mod CG: 24 Aug 08
    My blog: Can't Stop Thinking About Hair
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I got my aloe vera in the chemist, Health food shops sell it too, not sure I've seen it in the supermarket, but then I've never looked.
    I'm using Cristalli leave-in atm, bought it in Hairhouse Warehouse, but a week later I found it in their bargain bin as they weren't going to sell it any more - don't know if it was just that branch or all of them. Another one I've used is MOP, which is nice, but a bit pricy and PM's The Conditioner though I think that's got a (modified) cone in it. Don't try Alchemy's leave-in - it's truly disgusting.
    3b in South Australia.
  • AmdaAmda Posts: 251Registered Users
    Awesome, thanks again!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file