Anyone use Prawduct Shine Booster poo or condish?

pigreyhoundpigreyhound Posts: 764Registered Users
I got a sample of the Prawduct Shine Booster shampoo in the mail. I went to the website and it is supposed to be all natural.

The creator of the products is a Hollywood stylist and the idea behind the products seems good. (Although he also appears to be one of the "dry your hair with a round brush and then use the curling iron to create curls" type of stylist)

Just wondered if anyone used the line at all.

Like I need more products.....
Growing out my curls. White hair, fine to medium texture but a lot of it. Low to medium porosity. Botticelli curls -- 2c/3a mix. My hair loves protein.
CG since '08.

Cleanser: (Summer) Beautiful Curls Nurturing shampoo or Kathymack's soap bars
Co-wash: TJ Nourish
Protein: CJ Repair Me
Styling products: (Summer) BB Styling Mudd
Gel: (Summer) BRHG, Upper Management gel.

Comments

• hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    I haven't but I have heard good things about that line. The ingredients look great on the site.
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • pigreyhoundpigreyhound Posts: 764Registered Users
    The website does make it look great, doesn't it? Of course, that is always my downfall!! I am happy with [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCurl-No-Poo-p-53.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacurl-nopoo]Deva NoPoo[/buylink] and OneC.

I am tempted by the shampoo and conditioner. All natural products and more shine?!

I will not buy more products until I NEED them....I will not buy more products until I NEED them.....
    Growing out my curls. White hair, fine to medium texture but a lot of it. Low to medium porosity. Botticelli curls -- 2c/3a mix. My hair loves protein.
    CG since '08.

• hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    The website does make it look great, doesn't it? Of course, that is always my downfall!! I am happy with [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCurl-No-Poo-p-53.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacurl-nopoo]Deva NoPoo[/buylink] and OneC.

I am tempted by the shampoo and conditioner. All natural products and more shine?!

I will not buy more products until I NEED them....I will not buy more products until I NEED them.....

MEEE TOOO -- I'm happy with DevaCurl also!! Our poor pj is just never satisfied, even when our hair is!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • pigreyhoundpigreyhound Posts: 764Registered Users
    I wonder how long I can hold out before I buy the conditioner. I know it is only a matter of time....

Actually, my next purchase is going to be the new DT from Deva. Read the raves on the forum and I am just itching to buy it right now, but have half a tub of the Jessicurl DT.
    CG since '08.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file