CurlTalk

Aveda: My hair's best Friend?

pizazzpizazz Posts: 239Registered Users
I don't wanna speak too soon, but I wish I had some pictures of this(need to get a camera). I think I'm having the best hair day ever....

Well this morning, wasn't even thinking too hard about it,
I've been using Redken Smooth down Butter treat an overnight moisturizier/leave-in. Decided to use as my co wash. I left some in and put [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] over it. I'm worried about frizz at the end of the day(have along one ahead of me), so I added some Aveda Humectant Pomade. I used this stuff back in the day when it was much less expensive. Well I decided to sit under the hooded and drier and voila! nice shiny soft curls. Now I'm not sure if it's the Aveda, the drier or the Butter treat. hmmmm, but I now remember how Aveda never failed me....Let's see what the end of the day looks like.

Comments

• msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    That's great! I love the humectant pomade. It's almmost $40.00 Canadian so I use it sparingly! :lol:
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • curlycovrgirlcurlycovrgirl Posts: 153Registered Users
    I LOVE the humectant pomade!!! It always gives me great hair days! it lasts a long time too. :)
    3c/4a - Relaxer Free since Feburary 2004 and Obsessed with my hair.

I have pictures now! password: curlygirl
  • pizazzpizazz Posts: 239Registered Users
    Yeah me, too. I will have no problem spending the $ to replaceit it's just that valuable to me. And it smells heavenly... I thought I might also ass that for the first time ever, since my BC(1month) I have 2nd day hair!! Wow, what a combination :D