Elucence moisturizing shampoo and conditioner

sharonkaycurlsharonkaycurl Posts: 37Registered Users
I tried the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Elucence-Moisture-Benefits-Shampoo-p-36.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=elucence-elucence-moisture-benefits-shampoo]Elucence moisturizing shampoo[/buylink] & conditioner last weekend and it work really great on my hair. My hair is mostly 4a and dry. This shampoo did not leave my hair feeling stripped at all. The conditioner is very good too. Anyway, I dont follow a strict CG routine. I just do what is best for me and my hair. I tried co-washing with conditioner only, but did not like that too much. For me, it is Ok to do in between regular shampoos. I only wash my hair with shampoo once a week and always use a deep conditioner. I am not overly strict about avoiding certain ingredients, except for petrolatum, mineral oil and SLS. I try to stay away from products that have these 3 ingredients in them. I can use most moisturizing shampoos with ammonium lauryl sulfate (Suave for e.g.) because it doesn't dry out my hair as much. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really love the Elucence products, they are salon-quality at a very reasonable price. Elucence has sodium myreth sulfate that is derived from coconuts. When I used the shampoo, it left my hair feeling clean, but not stripped. I also like the Organix brand shampoos and conditioners, they dont have any sulfates in them and you can get them in the grocery/drugstores.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file