straightening help

jukamoojukamoo Registered Users Posts: 11
ok im thinking about straightening my hair with a flat iron and ive done it a couple of times before. whenever i straighten it i have worn it down the whole day and i end up doing it on impulse. it makes my hair look matted and not a very "pretty" straight. should i use something or like wash and then blowdry then straighten, what should i do?

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    I'm a 3A with very smooth, kinda of thin hair, but a TON of it....so this may not all work for you!

I wash (shampoo & condition) and rinse with cool water making sure all condition is out.

Totally dry. I'll use a blowdryer, but prefer to just go to bed with it wet and do in the morning.

I use a hot air brush to go over each section, then quickly pass over with the straightner.

Once my whole head is done, I run a pea size of silicone (citre shine) sealer/shine stuff through it.

conair_1_ceramic_hot_air_brush_dryer_reviews_492123_100.jpg

Best straightener I've ever used....and I had a CHI!!!

engirons_bab2559.jpg
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file