We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Confusion about hair types

SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
Hi! It seems like every few days, people post messages asking about what kind of hair types they have. Suggestion: maybe post some sort of permanent guide to figuring out your hair type. It could link with the gallery so that there would be written descriptions, along with pictures of what that hair type looks like. As of now, new people are all confused!
Jaime

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Great Idea, Jaime! I'm new to the site and find myself searching through the posts to find descriptions of the hair types. Since "type" is mentioned so often, a chart is almost necessary on this site.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    That's been on our list for a while; just haven't got there! Actually, some time ago someone graciously sent me the whole listing of what hair type was what. But now I can't find it. Argh. I'll keep digging around and try to get something up this weekend.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file