Ouidad Products?

jillmarjillmar Registered Users Posts: 19
Are these products good for my fine, hard to curl hair? I don't have frizz but I want to encourage lots of curl. I am trying a lot of products and just don't want to miss out if you think this is a good product. My hair doesn't like creams! Thanks! :D
Very fine, 2a, need more curl.
Jill in Harrisburg PA

Comments

• vixenvixen Registered Users Posts: 1
    I use the Curl Quencher Conditioner and Curl Quencher Shampoo; I rinse the conditioner out completely, I do not leave any conditioner remaining in my hair. It is helping my 2a, very fine, thin hair ~ it is not too heavy on my hair; Ouidad, also, has a Playcurl Shampoo and Conditioner for fine hair. I am using the Deep Treatment, too :!:
    I have not figured out the right styling product combo yet, just using a shine spray when it is 95% dry.
    2a, fine, wavy, highlighted
  • kaesekaese Registered Users Posts: 137
    I used the Ouidad playcurl line for about 6 months. I liked it a lot, especially at first. After a while, I realized that I didn't want to have to keep spending the $$ on something that didn't make a huge difference to my hair (it wasn't a miracle worker or anything) and so I started looking for some good drugstore products instead. The playcurl foaming mousse was nice, but it seemed to give me as much hold and definition as LA Looks gel, and the shampoo was pretty generic. The conditioner, though, is FABULOUS and is probably the only product that I will keep shelling out the money for. All hair is different, so I'd definitely encourage you to try out the playcurl stuff (it's supposed to be designed for fine/limp curls). FYI, the smell is kind of chemical-y, but I got used to it pretty fast.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file