BG/cloth diaper users - New bumGenius organic one-size all-in-one

KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
This diaper looks really cool. As some of you know, BG used to have one-size pockets but the AIO's came in separate sizes. Now they have a one-size AIO, and the inner lining is organic. Definitely looks interesting.

bumGenius-Organic-OneSize-Grasshopper-Open-Labels-400.jpg
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin

Comments

• AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Those are the diapers I have, but not the organic cotton - that looks nice. If I get more, I'll look for those. The one size works really well. JJ is over 22 lbs and still on the second setting. The first setting worked for him from the first weeks of life when he was under 10 lbs.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I thought you had the 3.0 pockets?

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
    Bailey422 wrote: »
    I thought you had the 3.0 pockets?

I do, but I also have some of those.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

Cool! How do they compare to the pockets? It doesn't look like they have a stay-dry lining like the pockets do... do you find that they feel very wet?

• LieselLiesel Posts: 189Registered Users
    I've never seen the AIOs with BG to be one size until now. Where did you see them? They have AIOs that you purchase by size and they have pocket diapers (3.0) that are one size, but this is the first diaper I have seen both AIO and one-size.

I don't necessary need/want the organic ones but could always use more diapers. Please post a link to the AIO one size they offer so I can check it out. TIA!

The link is in the original post. They're available at cottonbabies.com.

Those are the new organic ones. I'm more interested in the ones Amneris says she has that aren't organic. I have about 6 AIO BG and 24 3.0, but haven't seen the AIO one size before this organic diaper. I don't necessarily need the organic. Just a few to add to the supply. Love BG but for $24 a diaper I really don't need organic.

Ah, I have no idea. This is the first I've heard of BG one-size AIO's as well. I don't see any other kind on their website.

• iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    Is it weird that I think those diapers look totally cute and now I want to go diaper shopping?
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
    iris427 wrote: »
    Is it weird that I think those diapers look totally cute and now I want to go diaper shopping?

Not at all! A baby in a cloth diaper is the cutest thing ever.

Liesel wrote: »
    Those are the new organic ones. I'm more interested in the ones Amneris says she has that aren't organic. I have about 6 AIO BG and 24 3.0, but haven't seen the AIO one size before this organic diaper. I don't necessarily need the organic. Just a few to add to the supply. Love BG but for $24 a diaper I really don't need organic.

I got them from Cape Breton Diaper Company which is Canadian - I think they were being phased out.

They absorb well in the day, but for overnight, the pockets are better - there was a little leakage a couple of times with them (I'm too lazy to get up and change diapers at night now he doesn't poop!)

.png

534Pm5.png

Amneris wrote: »

I got them from Cape Breton Diaper Company which is Canadian - I think they were being phased out.

How funny! I actually ended up at their site at the beginning of the year when I was looking to place an order. Until I realized they were in Canada. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file