CurlTalk

Do you think there's a "naturallystraight.com?"

TooSenseTooSense Posts: 229Registered Users
Or are we CGs so special it's only us who have our own website? :laughing7:

Seems like curly hair is different for so many reasons. Every woman's curl--in fact, every CURL--is unique. They're kind of like snowflakes. :) Depends on ethnicity, coarseness/fineness, tightness of curl, weather, etc. etc.

I wonder if straight girls (that sounds funny LOL) have these issues? Probably not huh? Their lives must be so much less complicated than ours. :wink:

Comments

• KookyCurlKookyCurl Posts: 1,980Registered Users
    I don't think they're less complicated. They spend a lot of time having curl envy or trying to replicate the big wavy beach/"bed" hair. Why do you think there are hot rollers, curling irons, crimping irons etc.
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    I was in Fantastic Sams this week with my son, and they had up a poster with a woman with curly hair. The capation read: "have you ever heard anybody brag about having naturally straight hair?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    Brio wrote: »
    I was in Fantastic Sams this week with my son, and they had up a poster with a woman with curly hair. The capation read: "have you ever heard anybody brag about having naturally straight hair?"

Oh wow, I LOVE IT!!! :blob7:
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls