CurlTalk

Walmart products HELP

I need a list of all the products I can get at a Walmart or Walgreens!
I am a 3b and have been on the no poo for a month now.
I know my hair does not like waxes and all that stuff.
I was using the Garney fruit curl stuff for conditioner, but its not working anymore.
I need a list of conditioners and leave ins.
Thank you

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users
    This is a great website for you to check out.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fhealthycurls.awardspace.com%2Ffree.html" class="Popup

It lists sulfate/silicone free products and where you can get them.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users
    Alberto VO5 conditioners and Suave Naturals conditioners are popular here and should be able to find at Walmart.
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    Walgreens carries a brand called Bioinfusion. Their organics line looks safe. It costs around $7.99 but often on sale for $5.99.

Loreal Vive conditioner in the bubble gum pink bottle is silicone free. I can't remember the name, cashmere something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!