CurlTalk

Loving Nars Lip Stain Gloss

curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users
Beautiful, vibrant colors and very moisturizing when you first apply. As the day goes on, you're left with a wonderful stain and moist lips.

I have Daredevil and I wear it almost everyday now. Love this stuff!!!

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.

Comments

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    I like their blushes - I will have to check this out.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    What color did you get? I have been considering a few of their products, because drug store lip glosses(at least the ones I have tried) just aren't cutting it.
  • curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users
    Daredevil. :)

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

• MizKerriMizKerri Posts: 1,701Registered Users
    I am obsessed with Nars Lip Lacquer but I haven't tried the lip stain glosses. I'll have to try one!

If a news story breaks and no one on the Internet comments, did it really happen?
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    curlyarca wrote: »
    Daredevil. :)
    Love the name. :lol:
  • curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users
    I wanted to try the lacquers. What is the finish like (I know, like a lacquer)? How does it feel on?