Interview Suggestions

SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
I think it would be great if you interviewed someone from Rusk regarding the Anti-curl Product. Many 4A's, including myself, are very interested in this product. This fact is evident from the postings on the Board. Those postings are, however, going unanswered. So, I think it would be worthwhile to contact a company representative. I would like to hear more than the hype and hear the actual practicalities. Just a thought.

Thanks.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Alexia,
    Good suggestion. We had a "chat" with someone from Rusk a few months ago, but computer problems ate the transcript. We'll try to put something together for the site on the Anti-Curl process.
    Thanks for the idea!
    You may also want to check out the tips section. There's an article we did on straightening that talks about Rusk Anticurl.

We will try to put together a Q&A on Anticurl in the next few weeks.
    We have an interview with Rusk set up for next week. Let me know if there are any specific questions you want answered and we'll make sure to ask them.
    Michelle...are we talking Rusk of "Rusk Wired??" I loved the Rusk Wired for its great curl formation ability, BUT for us that are suffering from chronic dry hair....the SD alcohol is not good...(ebven though the manufacturers will telkl you there isn't enough SD to have a damaging effect) I definitely notice my hair getting drier after using it...as did some other curlyheads...SO...I want to know why it is in there...and can they make an alcohol free Wired???? (Just for me???)..Seriously, it is one of the best curl formation products out there, but very frustrating that I can't use it a lot cuz of the SD alcohol....
  • KarenRB53KarenRB53 Posts: 355Registered Users
    wrote: »
    We have an interview with Rusk set up for next week. Let me know if there are any specific questions you want answered and we'll make sure to ask them.

Was this thread continued somewhere else?? I'd be very interested to hear more about the Rusk Anti Curl.
    3b, fine textured,thin and normal to high porosity.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file