Searching the entire site, not just the forum

hmkennyhmkenny Curl ConnoisseurPosts: 1,467Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Gretchen & Michelle,

It would be great if we could search specific areas of the website for articles. For example, I wanted to search for triethanolamine in the ingredients/Curl Chemist articles. When I use the search box at the top of the screen, not the forum search function, it returns pages and pages of Curltalk posts and Curlmart products. It would be really useful to have an advanced search function in which I could specify where I want to search. Is this feature available and if not, could you make it available?
3a/medium texture/normal porosity

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention; it's something we've discussed, and we'll definitely keep it on the list of items to investigate.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Koukla72Koukla72 Posts: 1,680Registered Users
    I agree it would be really useful. In the past I was able to search the CurlProducts by ingredient, for example, and come up with all the products that had that ingredient and then look at the ratings they've received, but I believe now the specific CurlProducts search no longer searches the ingredients field when a keyword is typed in. I'm really missing that and I think it would be great to be able to search other various areas of the site for things too, like hmkenny suggests!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file