j'adorej'adore Curl NeophytePosts: 1,966Registered Users Curl Neophyte
"Don't play me...I'm over 30, and I don't smoke weed"
-Prince

catcatadr20050914_-8_Marley+is.png

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Gorgeous! :icescream:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    She's gorgeous! And those eyelashes!
  • wild~hairwild~hair Curl Neophyte Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    :sad8: Poop.
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /photos4772/3/7/53/81/10/4/410815307306_0_ALB.jpg on this server.
    Apache/1.3.39 Server at upsa-im113.ofoto.com Port 80
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Curl Connoisseur Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I can't see them...it says "forbidden".
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Curl Connoisseur Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Same problem!! I'm forbidden.
  • KaiaKaia Curl Connoisseur Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm forbidden too. :sad8:
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • geminigemini Posts: 3,325Registered Users
    I will check them out at home. I know the pics are gorgeous--that child has the most captivating eyes! :)
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    wild~hair wrote: »
    :sad8: Poop.
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /photos4772/3/7/53/81/10/4/410815307306_0_ALB.jpg on this server.
    Apache/1.3.39 Server at upsa-im113.ofoto.com Port 80

Why can't we see them?
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Curl Connoisseur Posts: 5,400Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I had to paste the link into my browser and was able to see them.

M has such long lashes. Her hair is gorgeous!!
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • MizKerriMizKerri Posts: 1,701Registered Users
    I tried pasting but I still can't get it to work. :(

If a news story breaks and no one on the Internet comments, did it really happen?
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    Hmmmm, wonder why you guys can't see them, I still can. :(
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    I can't see them in FF, but I can in IE.

She is so gorgeous!!
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Sigi wrote: »
    Hmmmm, wonder why you guys can't see them, I still can. :(
    Me, too... :dontknow:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• DarkAngelDarkAngel Curl Neophyte Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh my goodness! Those eyes! How do you not just cave in to her every want when she looks at you?
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    It said forbidden for me as well :thumbdown:
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Curl Neophyte Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    She is adorable.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • journotravelerjournotraveler Posts: 2,816Registered Users
    i can't see 'em either.
    3B corkscrews with scatterings of 3A & 3C.
  • wavezncurlzwavezncurlz Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    She is too cute J'adore! No change there :)

How is she wearing her hair daily? Do you start from scratch each day? Kennedy has a ton of hair too and I am doing ponytails every day - hard to do when time is short in the morning. What products are you using? Any tips?
    HAIRCOLLAGE2010-1-1.jpg[

mini-album w/ various styles for the past 10 years of natural hair:
    http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/wavezncurlz/hair/
    password: curlzorwavez
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    Try this: right-click on the links and choose "copy link location", then paste it into the address bar.

She is so adorable....beautiful eyes.
    ehLB.jpg
  • puffinpuffin Posts: 205Registered Users
    She is beautiful! She has the longest eyelashes!
  • MizKerriMizKerri Posts: 1,701Registered Users
    It must have been a Firefox issue; I saw them in IE.

She's a beautiful child, j'adore. I love her hair. :)

If a news story breaks and no one on the Internet comments, did it really happen?
  • geminigemini Posts: 3,325Registered Users
    I copied and pasted the link and it worked.

She is gorgeous but MY WORD she has a lot of hair!!! My daughter only recently reached a point where she can wear pigtails regularly (if you position the elastics just so) and they are only little stubs. :lol: how long does it take for you to do her hair?
  • KaiaKaia Curl Connoisseur Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Holy cow has she got a lot of hair! :lol:

She's a stunningly beautiful little girl. Those eyes! Gorgeous!
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Curl Neophyte Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    sarah42 wrote: »
    Try this: right-click on the links and choose "copy link location", then paste it into the address bar.

She is so adorable....beautiful eyes.

That worked for me. Thanks, Sarah42!

She is beautiful, and I love her hair!
  • j'adorej'adore Curl Neophyte Posts: 1,966Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    She is too cute J'adore! No change there :)

How is she wearing her hair daily? Do you start from scratch each day? Kennedy has a ton of hair too and I am doing ponytails every day - hard to do when time is short in the morning. What products are you using? Any tips?

Start from scratch? LOLOLOLOL. Girl, those pics don't really do justice to the amount of hair Marley has. It's 2 or 3 times bigger/longer than it looks! LOL. I comb her hair into some combination of ponytails, twists, braids, etc, maybe once a week, and freshen it up whenever needed.

I like Carols Healthy hair butter, and sometimes use Elasta QP moisturizer lotion. Her hair seems to grow like a weed! We can really have some fun with it when she gets old enough to want to sit still and let me really make it cute.

Thanks for all the compliments, guys.
    :wink:
    "Don't play me...I'm over 30, and I don't smoke weed"
    -Prince

catcatadr20050914_-8_Marley+is.png
  • iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    OK copying in IE worked for me too. Wow, what a beautiful girl! Those eyes just melt your heart. And that hair! :)
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • marielle448marielle448 Posts: 1,823Registered Users
    gorgeous! Love her lashes.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Curl Connoisseur Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Finally saw the pics. She's gorgeous. However do you manage all that hair on such a little one?
  • mayimmayim Posts: 2,301Registered Users
    she's a breathtaking beauty. you're right - how much fun is that hair gonna be when she gets a little older! (:

i am thinking i need to start learning how to do nice braids, etc. because though lydia has straight-ish hair with a wave at the tips now, her papa did too when he was tiny, but soon it changed to the beautiful 3c mane he has now. since my dad has the same hair, i figure she has a chance at having some serious curls!

what fun, beautiful hair - but yes, lots of work, i bet!

m
    coarse, thick 3a
    modified cg

weight.png

• curly_keltiecurly_keltie Posts: 791Registered Users
    She is stunning!

I LOVE her hair. I wish mine was like that.
    Long, blonde, 3a/mostly b hair.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file