Where can I buy Aubrey Organics products?

anonymous_1037anonymous_1037 Registered Users Posts: 213
So I finally finished my Elucence products and I am so ready to buy the Aubrey Organics Rose Mosqueta shampoo and the GPB conditioner. I don't want to buy it online, I am looking for stores that sell them at good prices?

Thank you beautiful ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• CurlicatCurlicat Registered Users Posts: 44
    Depending on where you live, most natural foods stores carry Aubrey Organics products. Whole Foods Market usually has it. So does Vitamin Shoppe. I'm not sure about the prices, though.
    Shoulder-length light brown 3a/3b with more than a few rebel silvers.
  • bunniee23bunniee23 Registered Users Posts: 228
    I have only seen Aubrey Organics products at healthfood stores like Wholefoods or Wild Oats. They usually cost a few dollars more at retail stores, but then you're not paying for shipping.

If you haven't used a soap-based shampoo before, it may feel a lot different on your hair. I use a mild vinegar rinse (2 tbsp + 2 cups water) after using AO shampoos. It helps get rid of shampoo residue and is supposed to restore the hair's acid balance.

I've tried just about all the AO conditioners and a few of the shampoos. My favorites are the honeysuckle rose shampoo and white camellia conditioner. I didn't care much for the honeysuckle rose conditioner, it was too heavy and did nothing for detangling.
    Type 2b. Wash: WEN pomegranate or fig. Leave-in conditioner: Alaffia beautiful curls for wavy hair, Spiral Solutions Protein spray. Style: Curls In A Bottle, Ecostyler, or KCCC.
  • momedusamomedusa Registered Users Posts: 60
    On the small chance you live in San Diego, Jimbo's grocery store carries what seems to be the whole line.
    2c-3a, rotate b/w:
    TJ Nourish poo+condish
    AG recoil
    various deep condish

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file