Early Bleeding, how much is too much?

chicacanelachicacanela Posts: 184Registered Users
Hello All,

I was just wondering what kinds of bleeding (if any) you ladies have experienced in early pregnancy. I have heard many stories from women who swear to have regular periods either all throughout or for a portion of their pregnancies. Has anyone experienced implantation bleeding? How much blood is too much?
3c/4a 100% natural:bunny:
I :love8: Tahitian Monoi Oil.
Current Faves: Dr. Bronner's Organic Shikakai Soap (hands, face and hair), Cabellina del Cabello, Eco Styler with Argan oil, Sesame seed oil
Conditioner Only Method.
http://public.fotki.com/peabella

Comments

• SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    I didn't have implantation bleeding, or regular period-type bleeding. However, with my first child, at 11 wks I had a lot of bleeding (blood slightly soaked through pants and definitely all through the underwear) one day and thought I was having a miscarriage (even though I wasn't cramping). I went to the ER and they did an ultrasound and the baby was fine. It was one of those freak incidents, but scary.
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    i had a period my first month of being pregnant and then after that a little bit of bleeding here and there..."growing pains." i think i made sure to get things checked out everytime though, just to be safe.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    If you're pregnant and bleeding, you should always have it checked out by your healthcare provider. Every time. It might be nothing to worry about, but you should still call your doctor or midwife.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    With my first, I had my period during my first trimester. I gone off depo a few months before, and my cycles were still long, and irregular, averaging around 40 days. By the time I found out I was pregnant, I was nearly at the end of the 3rd month.
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Novice
    If you're pregnant and bleeding, you should always have it checked out by your healthcare provider. Every time. It might be nothing to worry about, but you should still call your doctor or midwife.

I agree. I also had some bleeding, and it was very little. It was one of the many reasons why I left my midwives. When I called, they told me "well, if it's a miscarriage, there's nothing we can do anyway..."
    It's true, but the way they said it was incredibly harsh, and I really felt like they brushed me off.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file