Due Dates?

inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Okay, I know some of our posters don't believe in Due dates...but I know we have a lot of pregnant mommies!! I was just curious of the timeframes when everyone would be expecting their little one's?

I'll start...

October 29th.

Comments

• iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    September 5.

Although I figure since first time moms deliver on average 8 days later, I'm looking at September 13. I am hoping not to have a September 11 baby, although it's not a huge deal.
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    My due date is August 28, but they schedule repeat csections one week earlier, so I'm guessing on or near August 21.
  • Scuba GalScuba Gal Posts: 383Registered Users
    I am due June 17th. Have a c-section scheduled for the 18th. Probably the only one having one after their due date.

This baby is breech, as was Maggie (I have a wonky uterus) and I never went into labor- Maggie was born a week late after we discovered the breech position at my last appt. I don't know if I will actually go into labor (I never dialted, etc before) so hopefully since my mom is flying into watch Maggie while I am in the hospital, I won't go earlier...
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    iris427 wrote: »
    September 5.

Although I figure since first time moms deliver on average 8 days later, I'm looking at September 13. I am hoping not to have a September 11 baby, although it's not a huge deal.

I was expecting to be 10 days after my due date like my mama every time... but I went into labour early on the due date and delivered the next day!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• webjockeywebjockey Posts: 2,786Registered Users
    Early November
    hello.world.
    Amneris wrote: »
    iris427 wrote: »
    September 5.

I was expecting to be 10 days after my due date like my mama every time... but I went into labour early on the due date and delivered the next day!

I remember that. :)

I know I could deliver at any point once I'm full term, but I figure it's good to remind myself that it's more likely to be after my due date. I feel like I always read posts on other boards from women who are really upset when their due date comes and goes with no sign of labor. If I count on that extra week, I won't be disappointed (or as disappointed) if my pregnancy does go longer.
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    July 6.

But, my son was 12 days after his due date. I'm mentally figuring mid-July so I won't be too anxious.
    ehLB.jpg
  • marielle448marielle448 Posts: 1,823Registered Users
    September 20th although I'm sidestepping the u/s projection and saying I'll go on the 30th (10 days over like every other pregnancy). I think it's due to my longer cycles that throws off my dates.

Oh and um, it's a girl. I'm still trying to process through the shock.
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    September 20th although I'm sidestepping the u/s projection and saying I'll go on the 30th (10 days over like every other pregnancy). I think it's due to my longer cycles that throws off my dates.

Yay! I know every child is a blessing, but it's nice to have a mix. Now you won't have testosterone overload!
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.

Congratulations!!! :toothy7:
  • marielle448marielle448 Posts: 1,823Registered Users
    Thanks it's starting to grow on me but a little part of me is afraid the "mother issues" will repeat, kwim? I'm probably being irrational.
  • DelmaDelma Posts: 1,121Registered Users
    Congrats marielle!!!

Oh and I'm due August 21st
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    Thanks it's starting to grow on me but a little part of me is afraid the "mother issues" will repeat, kwim? I'm probably being irrational.

Congratulations! And don't worry, I have mother issues and I love having a little girl and while I'm sure we'll have our own issues, I'm sure the ones I have with my mother won't repeat. I'm too aware of them, kwim?

ETA: May 20, but I'm expecting him to arrive fashionably late as did his brother and sister.
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Congratulations, marielle!

You're a great mother to boys so I see no reason why you won't be a great girl mother as well!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My original due date was June 2, but we recalculated it based on the conception date, so now it's June 8. I'm trying to think middle of June so I won't get too impatient (but I'm also packing my bag and installing the car seat next week, just in case).
  • sundaysunday Posts: 535Registered Users
    August 11, but since I am having a c-section, I'll probably schedule it sometime the week before.
    3 something
    fotki pw: sunday
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    June 21st, but...

I have a cerclage, so I could possibly from the last week in May to overdue. I really hope it's not overdue, because I am soooooo ready for this kid to be out of me!!
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • goldygoldy Posts: 5,463Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    sunday wrote: »
    August 11, but since I am having a c-section, I'll probably schedule it sometime the week before.

august 10th is a great birthday ;)
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • sariroosariroo Posts: 1,958Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think I'm due about November 24 or 25. I know it is around Thanksgiving.
    316vq4y.jpg
  • shirleytemple13shirleytemple13 Posts: 328Registered Users
    July 20th and It's flying by.
    2a/3a very fine and thin waves/curls
    DevaCurl NoPoo/Angel 2x weekly

Miracle baby Victoria Elise arrived 08/10/08
  • SimbathekatSimbathekat Posts: 140Registered Users
    September 1st here. Time does seem to be flying by. It seems like just yesterday I was looking at a pregnancy test, and now I'm half way to my seventh month.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file