My ticker...

cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
...says 11 days. Is that right? I think it is, but I am freaking out. Even 2 weeks beyond 11 days is a little close, I'm not ready (as I sit here and post on a message board rather than update my files and clean my house and pack my bag :roll: )

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hah! That's funny you mention your ticker because I just noticed it on another thread and thought to myself "any day now..." ;)
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    Is your SO back yet?
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    Sigi wrote: »
    Is your SO back yet?

May 20. My other kids were after their due dates, so this one should be too, right? :wink:

The last 2 times I did this, I could not wait for the baby to be born at this point. This time, I'm not ready at all. I'm forcing myself to clean just in case, but it's not coming naturally yet. I just started having BH contractions the other day, so by my history, I have a good 3 weeks left. Maybe 2 1/2 by this point. Yikes.
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    Just bumping to berate myself for not packing my bag yet. :oops: What is wrong with me? I mean, I know myself pretty well, I think I have at least a week and a half left, ticker notwithstanding, but one never knows. I'm feeling unprepared :tongue5:.
  • deezee02deezee02 Posts: 1,509Registered Users
    lol--i never really nested. I called the hospital and told them I was going to be late to my induction just b/c I had to pack my bag....and I was 2 weeks overdue at that point.
    58eCm4.png
    SCxkm4.png

Come swag with me!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file