Oh, the blemishes!

CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I am lamenting these things sprouting out of my chin. Ugh, I'm waiting for one to talk to me, they're so big. I hope my Retin A gets here soon so I can start that up.
Hold me, just try to ignore my chin.
There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.

Comments

• pigreyhoundpigreyhound Posts: 764Registered Users
    I know exactly how you feel....I didn't really have many breakouts when I was a teenager, but when I did have an outbreak they were tiny little pimples. Now, however, they are gigantic! I can feel them under my skin days before they actually are visible. Ugh.
    You know what helps sometimes (as odd as it is) is original Milk of Magnesia. I put it on the spot and let it dry and then rinse off. I do it a couple times a day if I am home. It seems to move it along faster and it isn't as inflamed.

Good luck. I can't use RetinA.
    Growing out my curls. White hair, fine to medium texture but a lot of it. Low to medium porosity. Botticelli curls -- 2c/3a mix. My hair loves protein.
    CG since '08.

Cleanser: (Summer) Beautiful Curls Nurturing shampoo or Kathymack's soap bars
    Co-wash: TJ Nourish
    Protein: CJ Repair Me
    Styling products: (Summer) BB Styling Mudd
    Gel: (Summer) BRHG, Upper Management gel.
  • CurlyinColoradoCurlyinColorado Posts: 3,093Registered Users
    ((hugs)) hope your Retin A gets there soon! Let us know how it goes.

I just applied my second application Retin A's generic, t-gel, and whoa. I let it sit for 10 minutes then applied my PSF moisture balancing lotion, I flaked right up, oops.
    2b/3a.
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks. They never did start talking. I'm liking this new skin regimen. When the blemishes finally start to heal, they seem to heal quickly.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • journotravelerjournotraveler Posts: 2,816Registered Users
    i'm on hold with the retin-a for right now. when i was using it, the sides of my mouth were constantly cracking, even though i wasn't putting the retin-a anywhere near my lips.

i feel your pain with the zits, though. just when i think i've beat the zits, another harvest crops up again. :banghead:

i look a hot mess right now.
    3B corkscrews with scatterings of 3A & 3C.
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Well, I went a whole week without a new big one showing up. yay! I got the retin A this week, used it Tuesday and Friday nights.
  • CurlyinColoradoCurlyinColorado Posts: 3,093Registered Users
    :occasion9: That's great news!
    2b/3a.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file