Possible to add a Chat Room?

Hi there:

I just wanted to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this site and it has helped me so much with my hair and the curliness, texture, damage, etc. If it were not for this site, my hair would still be the tangled rats nest it was several weeks ago!

I am wondering, I know some of the curlies I have posted with on this board would be interesting to get to know. Would it be possible to have an nc.com chatroom, and possibly have some of the people volunteer to be chat room monitors? I think it would be awesome to have a chat room, hopefully I am not the only one.

Just a suggestion, keep up the awesome work!

Comments

• CurlyEyesCurlyEyes Posts: 2,983Registered Users
    I think that it would be really great to have a chat room. Great suggestion!
    made up of 98.822% silliness!!

beautiful_wonderful_fabulous_jade_antm.gif
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    We had one at one time. I think it's been discontinued permanently. :dontknow:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    aawww really? Oh well...was there a reason why?
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    We set it aside during the redesign, but we can certainly reconsider it for down the road a bit, if there's interest.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Gretchen wrote: »
    We set it aside in the redsign, but we can certainly reconsider it for down the road a bit, if there's interest.

Woohoo! I hope there is interest in that!

Thank you Gretchen :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file