Hair dresser said my hair is dry... :-(

Curly Trumpet PlayerCurly Trumpet Player Registered Users Posts: 9
I got my hair trimmed today and as my hair dresser was snipping at my locks, she mentioned that my hair felt very dry. :( I use Suave M&H as a cond rinse, a sulfate free poo about every third or fourth day, and Nature's Gate Jojoba cond. I've been switching between using Suave's bio gel and Aussie's Tizz and gel+water. Anyone have any ideas as to why my hair could be drying out? Perhaps different cond's would help?

Thank you for your help!!
2b/2c dark brown hair just past the shoulders. I've been on CG for almost a year now, and am still learning to embrance my waves/curls....oye veh.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Curl Neophyte
    You might try a protein free CO for a few days instead of the M & H. Many find that overuse of protein is drying.
  • Curly Trumpet PlayerCurly Trumpet Player Registered Users Posts: 9
    Thank you Maudie! I'm going to have to go to the store today and look around for some new cond's and will try that out.
    2b/2c dark brown hair just past the shoulders. I've been on CG for almost a year now, and am still learning to embrance my waves/curls....oye veh.
  • EllaElla Registered Users Posts: 392
    I definitely agree with Maudie, I tried M&H and my hair went from nice and soft to totally fried feeling :shock: . I switched to Suave Aloe Vera and instant improvement!
    Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. – P.J. O'Rourke

There is no distinctly native American criminal class save Congress. – Mark Twain

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file