Who Uses L'Anza?

msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
Are their products good?

http://www.lanza.com/
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    i heard the magic bullet was awesome. i was thinking of asking my local trade secrets to order it for me because not all of them carry lanza
  • msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    Thanks. I saw some of their products at a bss and I never heard of them before.
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • AjidahkAjidahk Posts: 1,212Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    BUMP

I'm blow drying my hair this weekend and I have L'anza healing haircare strait-line Smoother Straightening Balm. Can this be used as a heat protectant or should I used the thermal defense heat styler? If not, can you recommend a heat protectant?
    Hair Type: 4a with 3c sections...frizzy,wavy,bushy,curly
  • foxycus02foxycus02 Posts: 918Registered Users
    Ive used their Urban Megal gel it smells really good and works pretty well but hard to find.
    Now the Lanza healing color care leave in treatment is amazing. Love it! I like to use this when I straighten though.

rockin' to the tune of her own beat...

comic-p.jpg
  • pippipenpippipen Posts: 4Registered Users
    The L'anza healing color leave in treatment is awesome. Makes the hair healthy, shiny, soft - not merely cosmetic effect, it really transforms the hair structure. I use it under Ouidad Tress FX (as a gel is needed for definition). I still try out lots of stuff, but keep coming back to this combination!
    I am still trying to find out if I love love love, or just love (!) the color care shampoo and conditioner. As they definitely give me shiny healthy hair, and truly preserves color. But I tried it out in a period of time when I was coloring my hair with Henna, which ruined my curls, and made my hair more straight. So until this involuntary "straightening" process is out of my hair, I am not certain what causes what! It might be that the L'anza shampoo and conditioner is not good for curl enhancement, but for now I tend to attribute that effect to the henna disaster... The trauma leave in, however: GREAT!
  • mariag002mariag002 Posts: 3,557Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    pippipen wrote: »
    But I tried it out in a period of time when I was coloring my hair with Henna, which ruined my curls, and made my hair more straight.

If you used 100% real henna your hair will revert back to its normal curly state. Some people will henna on a weekly basis to loosen the curl. I only henna every 2-3 months and my hair doesn't get straight.
    - Maria

Big Chop: 9/23/07
    Relaxer free for almost 5 years!

• pippipenpippipen Posts: 4Registered Users
    If you used 100% real henna your hair will revert back to its normal curly state. Some people will henna on a weekly basis to loosen the curl. I only henna every 2-3 months and my hair doesn't get straight.[/quote]

:) Thanks! Reassuring... I believe it is already getting its shape back. Now I only color the aftergrowth (is that what you call it?) with henna, and the rest of the hair I merely refresh the red pigments with a red gloss (I don't know the name of it, I am not a native english speaker! But color that washes out.) Thus, the henna does not get a chance to build up and flatten down my hair. I have a bit of gray hair, you see, so I cannot merely rely on color glosses, they are too transparent. But the combination is great, for retaining color - and curl...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file