Should I stay or go? Poll

1235»

Comments

• AmnerisAmneris Registered Users Posts: 15,117
    I've found that a man's overblown ego just shows how small his penis really is. How sad that you must only have 1/16th of an inch. Over compensating much?

I will not kiss any man's lillywhite a s s, these lips are far to good to be placed on such a foul and disgusting piece of man flesh. I will how ever promise to kick your lillywhite a s s straight to the curb.

:lol:

I'm more partial to the chocolate brown variety of a$$, myself.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• hayseedladyhayseedlady Registered Users Posts: 646
    I'm not very picky on a$$e$, doesn't matter what color it is. I just don't understand how men don't understand that you don't tell a woman what to do. Ask nicely and it well be done, make demands and it can just sit there.

I'm the type that would rather tell a man like littlebret to go screw himself, but I don't think he has the equipment to preform such a feat.
  • hayseedladyhayseedlady Registered Users Posts: 646
    I'm not very picky on a$$e$, doesn't matter what color it is. I just don't understand how men don't understand that you don't tell a woman what to do. Ask nicely and it well be done, make demands and it can just sit there. So I guess weelittlebret's a$$ can remain stuck up in the air waiting for someone to kiss it, that must be his Queen's job.

I'm the type that would rather tell a man like littlebret to go screw himself, but I don't think he has the equipment to preform such a feat.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file