Should I stay or go? Poll

Comments

• fig jamfig jam Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    blanclila wrote:
    When does the poll end? April Fool's Day? :lol:

It will end when the Drama Queen gets the results he wants.

Further evidence that no Board Suicide actually ends in a permanent exit, whatever the threatener says or whatever form it takes. :roll:
    "Tell me, are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

"Honey Badger don't care!"
  • PartyHairPartyHair Registered Users Posts: 7,713
    fig jam wrote:
    blanclila wrote:
    When does the poll end? April Fool's Day? :lol:

It will end when the Drama Queen gets the results he wants.

No kidding.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • fig jamfig jam Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Oh, and . . AND!!!! Would it be non-kosher to out someone's PM campaign asking people to take the time to vote "stay"?

And if so, in the interest of something slightly approaching improved research methods, shouldn't someone else start a PM campaign asking people to take the time to vote "go"?

Just wondering!
    "Tell me, are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

"Honey Badger don't care!"
  • spring1onuspring1onu Registered Users Posts: 16,528 Curl Connoisseur
    I didn't get a PM :(

:lol::lol::lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • rileybrileyb Registered Users Posts: 1,975 Curl Connoisseur
    spring1onu wrote:
    I didn't get a PM :(

:lol::lol::lol:

me neither :(
    I haven't got the slightest idea how to change people, but I still keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.
  • bensonhurstbensonhurst Registered Users Posts: 12
    still here? :roll:
  • EliciaElicia Registered Users Posts: 881
    I think we need a cut off time for this poll. Even Kerry had to admit when it was OVER :lol:
    Seriously though we will not think less of you if you said "never mind" and stayed. We will of course make fun of you forEver, but that is the price you pay for orchestrating a public suicide. A little ridicule makes you stronger, just suck it up man! It was a bad decision; you overestimated your fan base, or even whether enough people would care enough to vote. I am willing to bet many people voted “go” to see if you would follow through on your threat or see how you would get out of it.
    Just like real life you should never ask people a question you don't want to know the answer to.
    Here are few suggestions to get out of it :
    start a new poll to see if this poll should count or not.

say someone else used your computer and password while you were out of town and you don't know who could possibly post such a stupid ass poll .

pretend it never happened.

pretend it was a joke

Edit your post to include the words " i may leave or may not " then choose whichever you want to do .

Just leave and come back as someone else

Delete your oringinal post and write "never mind"

Either way -- Come on and decide already -- By the way I’ll vote stay for a cookie. :lol:
    :binky::roll::eye:
    national anthem for self-pity :binky:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zawR7VYNdNg
  • AmnerisAmneris Registered Users Posts: 15,117
    He said the cutoff point was 5 days.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• Lady JayeLady Jaye Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hey Curlys!!! Some of you might remember lil ol me from when there was a big invasion of you curly haired girlies over at the scum!! Just wanted to say give our boy a shot, he's not so bad!!! :D
    GI JOE is the codename for America's daring highly trained special missions force. It's purpose; to defend human freedom against Cobra; A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    fig jam wrote:
    Oh, and . . AND!!!! Would it be non-kosher to out someone's PM campaign asking people to take the time to vote "stay"?

that alone would be enough to make me tell him to GO!

*sheesh*

i always think board suicides are self-serving, but sending PMs to people asking them to vote for stay...

:roll:

throw the bum OUT!

:twisted:
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • BIGBRETBIGBRET Registered Users Posts: 24
    O.K. I am calling it. At 50/50 and four days I see no real need to continue. This was a close one. Generally polls and statistics have a +/- 4 or 5 % margin of error, which means this one could have gone either way. So the decision is mine I guess. Not that it was ever truly anyone else’s to make.

First let me say thanks to all who voted stay, also to those that pm’d me with their support.

To those who did their usual mocking or trashing of me. Say what you want. The fact is that I just immortalized myself on these boards. No one is ever going to forget the BIGBRET poll of 2005. I am now the king of the “Non-hair boards”, and you all are nothing more than servants. Oh! One last thing “I am Staying” So kneel before your new king, and kiss his lily white A$$.

Gretchen wrote:
    Yeah, Big, I'd be grateful if you'd edit your post to remove the contents of the private message.

You can just paraphrase if you'd like, but verbatim is verboten.

Thanks mucho! :)

Just like any relationship, the queen stops by to tell the king what to do. Let me guess someone emailed or Pm'd you right? No need to answer. I have no problem changing the qoute. I think it is hilarious that some were so fearful of the thought that one of their own was supporting me that they took the time to narc me out.
    Now that is Pathetic! :twisted:

Hey Gretchen message coming your way.

Lastly, I have changed my sig line and user name to reflect my new title.

His Majesty BIGBRET
    "We share the same biology regardless of ideology" -Sting-
  • AmnerisAmneris Registered Users Posts: 15,117
    How did you manage to get 3 more stay votes when the poll had fallen to the bottom of the page with 3 less stay than go? (and I saw it just an hour ago or so like that...)
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• mazeymazey Registered Users Posts: 709
    First let me say thanks to all who voted stay, also to those that pm’d me with their support.

Oh no he di-int! He used the PM campaign defense! That is indicative of the reverse board suicide.

Seriously man, stop being such a drama queen and just stay without making a huge production out of it. It really is no big deal.
    Madonna getting upset with her daughter for dressing too slutty is like Mr. T getting upset with his son for pitying too many fools.
    Idiot. :roll:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • MizKerriMizKerri Registered Users Posts: 1,701
    My god, you are a sad little man.

If a news story breaks and no one on the Internet comments, did it really happen?
  • legendslegends Registered Users Posts: 3,073
    You are pathetic.
    Eres o te haces?
  • spring1onuspring1onu Registered Users Posts: 16,528 Curl Connoisseur
    Well, I wasn't going to post a reply, but my dog laid down on my touch pad on my laptop and clicked "reply" so I guess it was meant to be!

That's really all I wanted to say. Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    No one is ever going to forget the BIGBRET poll of 2005.

Where's that "kneeslapper" smiley when you need one?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • dia99dia99 Registered Users Posts: 1,998
    To those who did their usual mocking or trashing of me. Say what you want. The fact is that I just immortalized myself on these boards. No one is ever going to forget the BIGBRET poll of 2005. I am now the king of the “Non-hair boards”, and you all are nothing more than servants. Oh! One last thing “I am Staying” So kneel before your new king, and kiss his lily white A$$.

I voted stay and this still gets an :roll:

You're definitely overconfident! zmanzzzz is the king - forevah! :wink:
    People rise to the standard expected of them. GC
  • mawiyahmawiyah Registered Users Posts: 34
    Btw, it's against the rules of the board to post the contents of a PM. Unless, of course, that PM is a figment of your imagination, which, in this case, wouldn't surprise me.
  • zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Banned Users Posts: 3,826
    Amneris wrote:
    How did you manage to get 3 more stay votes when the poll had fallen to the bottom of the page with 3 less stay than go? (and I saw it just an hour ago or so like that...)

aliai 8)
  • M2LRM2LR Registered Users Posts: 8,630 Curl Connoisseur
    This is hilarious yet so sad at the same time.

Can't decide if I should :lol: or :cry: , so I am going with my standard answer of :roll:
    :rambo:
  • melloweermelloweer Registered Users Posts: 2,308
    hahahaha this has me cracking up!
  • PJcurlPJcurl Registered Users Posts: 71
    legends wrote:
    You are pathetic.

Yup..ain't that the truth..
    HG: WEN Sweet Almond
    Ojon RT
    Oils (jojoba, olive, sapote, carrot)
    Kinky curly custard
    Blended Beauty (new fave)
    I will not chop my hair off in frustration this year. I will not..I promise, no braids, no braids, no chopping.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Yeah, Big, I'd be grateful if you'd edit your post to remove the contents of the private message.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Little Miss Snarky BooyahLittle Miss Snarky Booyah Registered Users Posts: 452
    Gretchen wrote:

OWNED!!!!

ETA: And I would appreciate it if you would stop being such a tool, as your post kind of made me throw up in my mouth a little bit, BIGBRET. TIA!
    You are an evil biatch, evil. Your life must suck!

http://booyahlicious.blogspot.com/
  • mayimmayim Registered Users Posts: 2,301
    dia99 wrote:
    zmanzzzz is the king - forevah! :wink:

Yes, I agree. I refuse to acknowledge your sovreignty, BB.
    I think this qualifies as the most ridiculous thing I've ever encountered!

:lol:

M

eta: I am Jewish, and I have an aunt Mary.
    coarse, thick 3a
    modified cg

weight.png

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    Mr. Big. :lol:
  • AlwayscurlyAlwayscurly Registered Users Posts: 35 Curl Connoisseur
    Go away!!
  • hayseedladyhayseedlady Registered Users Posts: 646
    I've found that a man's overblown ego just shows how small his penis really is. How sad that you must only have 1/16th of an inch. Over compensating much?

I will not kiss any man's lillywhite a s s, these lips are far to good to be placed on such a foul and disgusting piece of man flesh. I will how ever promise to kick your lillywhite a s s straight to the curb.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file