Should I stay or go? Poll

Comments

• SalmagundiSalmagundi Registered Users Posts: 35
    :( My siblings and I must be the only ones who don't have an Aunt Mary.

:( My siblings and I don't have one either.
    "In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move."
    -Douglas Adams
  • JessicurlJessicurl Registered Users Posts: 401
    Me either. But I did have a, like, 3rd cousin Mary. And I look so much like her I thought a picture of her was a picture of myself until I saw it closer up. That counts, right???
    If you're not going to make your dreams epic, why bother to dream anything at all? -Scott Miller
  • zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Banned Users Posts: 3,826
    Salmagundi wrote:
    :( My siblings and I must be the only ones who don't have an Aunt Mary.

:( My siblings and I don't have one either.

none here either. but my best friend had a baby girl named mary rose.
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Registered Users Posts: 4,476 Curl Connoisseur
    My middle name is Marie, will that count? Afterall, it's the French version.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Banned Users Posts: 3,826
    are you an aunt also?
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    I voted stay and I respect the fact that you posted a poll. It's nice to know you care what we think. Of course, you got the same old, tired responses and the change of topic. That's typical here. How boring. I also don't see this as a board suicide. A board suicide is when you are offended because there are some who make rude remarks over a topic or response you post. If people are rude and you are offended then that means you live in a world of puppies and rainbows or that's what they say here anyway. I hope you stay around and continue posting. If you come off as a know it all then you blend in quite well here. Don't worry about it. :)
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • Little Miss Snarky BooyahLittle Miss Snarky Booyah Registered Users Posts: 452
    Lotsawaves wrote:
    If you come off as a know it all then you blend in quite well here.

Blah blah rainbows and puppycakes.

Mmmm...puppy cakes.
    You are an evil biatch, evil. Your life must suck!

http://booyahlicious.blogspot.com/
  • geminigemini Registered Users Posts: 3,325
    Stay or go? That is for you to decide. I didn't vote.
  • O d d i s y~O d d i s y~ Registered Users Posts: 1,042
    dont go bigbret..
    i havent met you in the subway yet..
    8)
    And the end of the day , all you've got is yourself..:headbang:
  • dia99dia99 Registered Users Posts: 1,998
    Stay.

The board is more interesting when not everyone has the same opinion. It is also more informative, more thought-provoking, and more intelligent. When views are challenged, even by know-it-all blabbermouths (general "us" not us :wink: ), it does AT LEAST cause one to think - even if the thought just confirms and solidifies your position. I believe that is a positive.

Whatever your motivations for posting things, I think you offer something positive to the boards - drama! :lol:

Wait - I thought zmanzzzz started this thread. BIGBRET, I think you should stay, too. :oops:

:lol:
    People rise to the standard expected of them. GC
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    zzman voted for him to go. :wink:
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • EliciaElicia Registered Users Posts: 881
    :lol: is this for real? If so I don’t know if it is really funny or just really sad . How many times can we vote? When are the votes counted? :lol: just kidding --I never paid enough attention to your post to know if you are a jerk or not and I am too lazy to go check, so I don't want to taint your scientific poll with an uneducated opinion. I think it is funny that you care enough about what a bunch of strangers think to let them make the decision for you. This is the funniest and most passive board suicide that we have ever had. Kind of like falling onto a sword. If you do decide to leave what will your new screen name be when you reregister? I think it should be Ernie. Maybe we should start a poll for that.

What will be big bert 's new screen name when he comes back?
    1. Ernie
    2. Miss piggy
    3. Kermit the frog
    4. Other

eta : Spring : I always read it a burt/bert :lol: and i picture him as an angry little dude with a pointy head
    :binky::roll::eye:
    national anthem for self-pity :binky:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zawR7VYNdNg
  • spring1onuspring1onu Registered Users Posts: 16,528 Curl Connoisseur
    curlytop34 wrote:
    What will be big bert's new screen name be when he comes back?

It's BRET... just sayin...

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • ColochaColocha Registered Users Posts: 344
    Stay. It´s just a discussion board.
    "The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit." Proverbs 18:21

Hair type: 3b/c
  • dia99dia99 Registered Users Posts: 1,998
    Lotsawaves wrote:
    zzman voted for him to go. :wink:

Oh, I know! But I think BIGBRET and zmanzzzz should stay! I learn so much from them both! :roll:
    People rise to the standard expected of them. GC
  • hayseedladyhayseedlady Registered Users Posts: 646
    So this means Big Bret has now merged into Big Bert? :lol:

Oh Lordy what a quagmire!!! Dude, do what you want to do.

I don't have an Aunt Mary or a Aunt Maria, I adore my Auntie Dennis. I think every family should have the flaming gay Uncle, so much more fun than a grumpy old church lady. Sorry is my slutty culture slipping out?
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Registered Users Posts: 5,398
    Oddisy wrote:
    dont go bigbret..
    8)

this is the best response on this thread :twisted:

followed closely by the posts of Dia, and Little Miss Snarky Booyah 8)
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
    Curltopia wrote:
    Oddisy wrote:
    dont go bigbret..
    8)

this is the best response on this thread :twisted:

followed closely by the posts of Dia, and Little Miss Snarky Booyah 8)

Should we start a poll on which post is the best on this thread?

Just sayin.... again

ETAdd: I voted stay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • EliciaElicia Registered Users Posts: 881
    Hey has the poll been suspended? Good thing too because it is just about even . I guess you could save the swan dive for the next time you are feeling insecure :lol: don't feel bad president bush won the election with half the country against him :lol::
    :binky::roll::eye:
    national anthem for self-pity :binky:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zawR7VYNdNg
    Curltopia wrote:
    Oddisy wrote:
    dont go bigbret..

this is the best response on this thread
    Thanks! 8)
    but its true.. i have to meet him in the subway first.. and have "that" moment
    8)
    Orgasm in the subway?

Kinky!!!!
    Orgasm in the subway?

Kinky!!!!

The whole thing just sounds dirty to me! <shudders>

:lol::lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you factor in Subway is a restaurant to me it gets even dirtier, would you like creamy Ranch or Italian on your foot long steak today?

But still safe for work, but disturbing on the mind.

I can't think which city has the nearest subway, I've only been on one a couple of times in NYC.
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Registered Users Posts: 5,398
    If you factor in Subway is a restaurant to me it gets even dirtier, would you like creamy Ranch or Italian on your foot long steak today?

I can't think which city has the nearest subway, I've only been on one a couple of times in NYC.

:shock: :shock: 8) :lol::lol: :P
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • sweetpeacurlisweetpeacurli Registered Users Posts: 343
    PartyHair wrote:
    M2LR & Co. wrote:
    papayahed wrote:
    My Aunt Mary has more balls then you, suck it up and stay.

Hey! I have an Aunt Mary too! :lol:

I have a theory that everyone in the USA has an Aunt Mary or an Aunt Maria. :D

Everyone in the USA who isn't Jewish, maybe. It's not generally approved of for a Jew to name their kid Mary. Or Jesus. Or, much to my dismay, many other names that I can't see much rhyme or reason to dismissing except that they sound "not Jewish." Could just be my dad being anal, though. I shudder to think about the huff he's going to get in if I accidentally name my kid something inappropriate.

Oh wait, I digress. Sorry.

There's definitely Jews in the USA... Which means there's a whole slew of people in the USA who don't have an Aunt Mary or an Aunt Maria. So not "everyone" in the USA has an Aunt Mary or an Aunt Maria. Killed that theory to smithereens, didn't I? :lol:

Back to the matter at hand... Although I don't have an Aunt Mary, I'll ditto papayahed's sentiment: grow a set. You're never going to get a 100% approval rating.

In addition... well, everything that Dia said.
    Sulfate and Silicone-free since 2005
    CO-wash convert since October 2010
    Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
    Twitter: @sweetpeacurli

Currently loving:
    • Vo5 tea therapy conditioners
    • Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner
    • Giovanni Direct leave-in
    • Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee
    I am now completely out of the closet as the craziest of crazy cat ladies. I own it. I embrace it. I am one with the crazy.

That new chicken parm sammich they have looks pretty good... Nothing white on it except cheese so maybe we're safe :?:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

After tonight I'll never be able to bill Subway the same again.

I don't eat out much so I haven't tried any of their new stuff. I heard it all tastes like chicken. :P
  • CaryCary Registered Users Posts: 102
    dont go!
    when you hook up an EKG to a tree you'll get a heartbeat every 15 mins
  • fig jamfig jam Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Go.

And I'll PM you with a list of people to take with you.

HTH!! 8)
    "Tell me, are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

"Honey Badger don't care!"
    NO NO.. NOT ORGASM
    you guys hv one helluvah imaginations!
    8)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file