Help me figure this out

starinastarina Posts: 665Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I haven't been able to find instructions anywhere, not even in the FAQ section (although I haven't done a search). How the heck do you use the list, list=, and the other buttons? I did figure out how to use the quote button, but how does one quote people by name or quote several people in the same post? I see it done all the time, but danged if I can figure it out!
I have 3A hair. I've discovered Jessicurl shampoo and Too Shea conditioner and I'm thrilled! Long-time LA Looks sport gel user.

Comments

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    You can just type it by hand --
    [kwote] ...[/kwote]

starina wrote:
    [kwote="starina"]...[/kwote]

I misspelled it on purpose so you could see what I did. :wink:

• starinastarina Posts: 665Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks spiderlashes! But I'm still confused. What do you do after you type the word in? Do you copy the text of the person you want to quote?

Sorry, I feel so stupid..................
    I have 3A hair. I've discovered Jessicurl shampoo and Too Shea conditioner and I'm thrilled! Long-time LA Looks sport gel user.
    yes, just copy/paste it in where I put the .... You can always see it because thread appears at the bottom of the reply page. Or you can see it on the thread, copy it, go to the reply page and paste it that way.

Of course, if you're quoting only one post, you just hit the quote button at the top of each post.

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Thanks Spider!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
    ooops. Didn't realize this was for the mods/administrators. :oops:

• smallpeassmallpeas Posts: 162Registered Users
    ooops. Didn't realize this was for the mods/administrators. :oops:
    :lol: :lol: Had to laugh at this.

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    It's for anyone who has the info! I really appreciate the help. It's hard for us to catch everything.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • starinastarina Posts: 665Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks spiderlashes for your help!

Gretchen, maybe a quick "guide" to quoting and how to use all those buttons might be useful for tech impaired folks such as myself!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file