NW Ohio?

VanedaVaneda Registered Users Posts: 402
If anyone knows of a good curly stylist in the NW Ohio area please let me know.

I have asked this before but didn't have much luck :cry:.
2/b-2/c - I shampoo daily with non-sulfate shampoos - right now am *loving* L'Oreal Everpure shampoo and conditioner
For styling: homemade flax seed gel, Curl Keeper, and/or KCCC
Current favorite product: *KCCC*!!

Comments

• SAM2SAM2 Registered Users Posts: 76
    hi. i have asked too, i live near toledo.(temperance actually). i have had a heck of a time finding a stylist that can do curly hair. everyone i get wants to straighten my hair(im transitioning now). im trying to find a good one to help with the problems that come with growing out a relaxer.
    with that said, my sister in law goes to david broadway and has jackie. she swears by her and my sis in law has really curly 4a,4b hair. she is expensive though, which is why i havnt tried her yet, but i may just give in and pay the extra. it just may be worth it. sam
  • curlygreekcurlygreek Registered Users Posts: 231 Curl Neophyte
    I live in Toledo - I have had good luck w/ David Broadway Salon on Central Ave. I have several friends who go there and I have gone once myself. If you just ask to be put with someone who is good with curly hair, they will be more than happy to make a recomendation. If you have 3b/c hair, I would make sure you let them know your hair is very curly, and I think her name is Nicole (the girl who is good with tighter curls).

HTH!

eta: I have also heard that Bevels at Fallen Timbers has a good curly haired stylist. I have been told that she has some crazy curls herself...
    "The crazy starts deep within and just comes spiraling out the top!" ~ best curly hair quote

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file