CP Night Eyes????

VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,487Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I just received my DY order today, which consisted of samples of the 25% Vitamin C Serum and the 5% BHA. In my order was a very generous-sized sample of the CP Night Eyes. What is the best way to use this? Do I just pat a little around my eyes at night? Thanks for any help any of you can give me.
The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)

Comments

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I got that too so I would love to know what to do with it too!
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It's an eye cream.

Copper Peptides are supposed to remodel the skin, reducing wrinkles and scars, and also build collegen. I haven't found CP's to actually do anything for scars...BUT it really does build collegen. CP's are a match made in heaven when used with Retin-A. I use Super CP Serum every night all over my face after my Retin-A, and it really keeps me from becoming dry and scaley. I notice a big difference in peeling when I've been lax on using CP Serum.

The Night Eyes product is a lower concentration of the regular CP Serum, because some people have had problems in the eye area from CP's. Night Eyes should only be used in the eye area for people who are acne-prone, because it contains squalane, which can be comedogenic in those susceptible to it.
  • VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,487Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    So am I right in that I should just pat a little around my eyes in the p.m.? The free sample I got looks as if it will last for months! I'm hoping it will help with darkness and puffiness. The pollen is killing me!
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I've been using my free sample at night but don't know if it's doing anything for me. I hope it isn't wasted time because I just got another free sample today.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file