Chat...

ShortyShorty Posts: 11Registered Users
I was all logged in and ready to go when it kicked me off and wouldn't let me back in. icon_sad.gif
I know it is not your fault, but I am disappointed. I hope it went well and can't wait to hear all about it. icon_smile.gif

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    a transcript should be available later on (crossing fingers) so you should at least be able to see what was chatted about.

so sorry
  • ShortyShorty Posts: 11Registered Users
    Webjockey,
    You are certainly earning your keep tonight. icon_wink.gif You are jumping all over the boards reassuring everyone.

Anyway no big deal. These things happen. I will read the transcript. In the meantime, don't work too hard!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    thanks! just trying to keep my curlies happy. It's definitely a good learning experience for the next upcoming chat.

Lots of goodies in store icon_smile.gif
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    Is there somewhere we can see the chat transcripts now? I haven't found them yet if so....
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    We're still arguing with the company that provides the chat software about getting us the transcript. Grrrrr.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • ShortyShorty Posts: 11Registered Users
    Gretchen,
    That stinks. But thanks for all the trouble you go through to keep us curlies happy!
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    Wow, what a pain! Good luck, and thank you for all your hard work with this site!
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • MichelleMichelle Administrator Posts: 742Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    After an hour-long conversation with a very nice man at our chat provider, I have been assured we will have transcripts for all future chats. Unfortunately, that doesn't help us with the Ouidad chat. But Ouidad has assured us she would love to come back and chat! She thought everybody was so knowledgable and loved the questions.

And we plan on having many more chats with interesting. So stay tuned.

michelle

[ September 16, 2003: Message edited by: michelle b. ]

[ September 16, 2003: Message edited by: michelle b. ]
    Michelle
    co-founder
    NaturallyCurly.com
  • HappyHairHappyHair Posts: 4Registered Users
    Sounds like you made the best compromise you could. We'll all know more what to expect for the future. Thanks for your efforts, Michelle.
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I keep being booted out too. I hope we get the transcript of Lorraine's chat. then I can read what I missed. Thanks for your hard work though! icon_smile.gif
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • Sugar Plum FairySugar Plum Fairy Posts: 178Registered Users
    Yes, thank you for your effort and all the work you've put in. Don't worry about the transcript, the most important thing is that you arranged cool chats with really great people! That's enough to keep us happy, and must have been hard work to get people like Massey to join us! icon_biggrin.gif
  • MichelleMichelle Administrator Posts: 742Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    We are frantically working on this booting issue. We've been told it might have to do with the servers of some users. Anyway, the transcript now is on the chat page.

michelle
    Michelle
    co-founder
    NaturallyCurly.com
  • selfcurledgirlselfcurledgirl Posts: 516Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Some people said they read the transcript? How do you do this?
    Hair type, thin, 3b, past my shoulders always looking for length. Use jessicurl hair cleansing cream, devacurl one c, angel, set it free, Always see a deva trained stylist for cut and Aveda Institute for color.
    There's a link to it on the chat page.

Michelle
    Michelle
    co-founder
    NaturallyCurly.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file