CurlTalk

Salon Selectives conds

Anyone using these and like them? I find that they are on the runny/watery side but not bad at detangling. Do you feel they provide enough moisture?

I remember when they were made by Helene Curtis and now they are not but they have the same old fragrance it seems.
3a/b medium/coarse combo(w/some fine strands), normal porosity, normal elasticity(strong)
Komaza analysis 2015: medium to coarse combo(some fine strands), normal porosity, strong elasticity, healthy hair
Goosefootprints 2013: moderately coarse with some medium; low porosity at roots, normal thru shaft, porous ends, normal elasticity

Comments

• laurabeth33laurabeth33 Posts: 1,443Registered Users
    I've tried all of them but the curl formula (the sodium p. sulfate can remove hair coloring, and my grays release color easily).

I too found them runny and somewhat lacking in moisture, even the moisture formula. They reminded me of Suave Professionals formulas a lot.
    2b w/ some 3a
    product tester geek
  • GettinControlGettinControl Posts: 828Registered Users
    Okay, thanks!
    3a/b medium/coarse combo(w/some fine strands), normal porosity, normal elasticity(strong)
    Komaza analysis 2015: medium to coarse combo(some fine strands), normal porosity, strong elasticity, healthy hair
    Goosefootprints 2013: moderately coarse with some medium; low porosity at roots, normal thru shaft, porous ends, normal elasticity