Gretchen And Michelle, This site Rocks!

BookishCurlyBookishCurly Posts: 75Registered Users
I love this site. I have made a lot of cyberfriends and learned to love my hair in its natural state after struggling with it for almost 26 yrs. Your site has made me appreciate what I have and I thank you immensely for it. Keep up the good work!

Love,
Gab icon_cool.gif
"A thing of beauty is a joy forever: It's loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; but will still keep a bower quiet for us, and a sleep full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing."... John Keats. (Endymion, Book I, 1-5)

Comments

• Sugar Plum FairySugar Plum Fairy Posts: 178Registered Users
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gabriela:
    I love this site. I have made a lot of cyberfriends and learned to love my hair in its natural state after struggling with it for almost 26 yrs. Your site has made me appreciate what I have and I thank you immensely for it. Keep up the good work!

Love,
    Gab icon_cool.gif
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ITA! icon_biggrin.gif ('cept for the 26 years part. icon_wink.gif )
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Wow, thanks y'all. We're so glad you're a part of it!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • conberryconberry Posts: 12Registered Users
    I LOVE the new site!

It is so awesome.

I'm always referring people to it and now I'm even more proud to be a naturallycurly!

Love & best wishes to you!
    Botticelli and Corkscrew. On CG plan since Jan '03. Lover of Deva products.
  • Marie_WMarie_W Posts: 2Registered Users
    so this probably the place to say thank you. i have discovered this site a few weeks ago and it is very helpful. great work !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file