How's Kenra?

pizazzpizazz Posts: 239Registered Users
I saw this in Trade Secrets the other day. They have a new sulfate-free Platinum colletion, but I was looking at the Moisturizing Shampoo(for lo-poo since it has mild surfacants) and the Moisturizing Conditioner or Emollient treatment. I want to get on a routine of cond washes/poo 1X/week/clarify 1x/mo..

My hair is EXXtra dry and need some moisure. If you do use any of the products which ones are good? TIA
mostly4a/3c/frizz
http://public.fotki.com/pizazz/
pw:buttercup

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    the moisturising shampoo, conditioner and intensive emollient treatment are the ones i use and they're awesome. they're staples for me
  • OldSoulOldSoul Posts: 268Registered Users
    Have not tried platinum collection....

Hated the kenra shampoo (dried my hair out, tangles galore)

Hated kenra moisturizing conditioner (made my hair fluffy, yet dry?)
    The poster formerly known as JCrysy
    :::::::::::::::::
    Mostly 4a-} OS spongy

Current faves: Trader Joe's Nourish, Suave Color Care Co, Abba Nourishing, FOTE AVG, Taliah Waajid mist bodifier
  • AmberWavesAmberWaves Posts: 231Registered Users
    I use the Moisturizing Conditioner everyday for my conditioner washes. It's a staple for me too.
    AmberWaves
    3c/4a
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I've tried the platinum collection for coarse/dry hair. I liked the conditioner. The Shampoo was ok - not stripping, but not overly moisturizining either.

The Intensive Emollient Treatment is very good. Be careful not to use it daily, as it has a high protien content. But it's great as a hair repair treatment.

There's a putty that smells like Hubba-Bubba grape gum - I forget the name - that's also good to keep away the frizzies.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file