Myhoneychild Type 4 Creme

msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
Anyone use the type 4 creme? I think I may get it.
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• curlaciouscurlacious Posts: 69Registered Users
    I just got my samples on Saturday 8) . Haven't had a chance to experiment yet.
    curly,coily modified CG, Nexxus Exxtra Gel,Elucence MBC, honey, HE SMU, DevaCurl B'Leave-in, Camellia oil, Burt's bee's shampoo bar, Cure Care conditioner, Shique Herbal conditioner.
  • msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    Super! Make sure you post about your experience :wink:
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • pizazzpizazz Posts: 239Registered Users
    I just tried out my type 4 creme... I'm assuming I need to do a little more experimenting. I tried it with the herbal cocktail.

I didin't like the smell of the herba cocktail-kinda smells like a cheap lotion I would've worn when I was younger. It also was too iquidy for me and didn't do much as far as moisture.

The type 4 creme was okay, but I hate when products leave a heavy white residue on top of my head that doesn't seem that it will disappear in due time. I love the smell of the type 4 cream-but i would most likely use it on fry hair(to avoid white residue) for extra moisture, but I also have Healthy Hair butter which I love....The sample size of type 4 is pretty nice. I don't think I would by the full size, cuz I can pick up HHB at Carol's Daughter for less money. Seems like type 4 would work for me htough as far as touching up dry patches of curliness. IT makes a great moisturizer--as far as definition--My Oyin Sine & Define and Curling Custard win all the way....
    mostly4a/3c/frizz
    http://public.fotki.com/pizazz/
    pw:buttercup
  • curlaciouscurlacious Posts: 69Registered Users
    I tried the type 4 creme today on dry hair. It felt kinda greasy, didn't smell that great either. The Herbal cocktail smells like a men's cologne to me. :? Anyway, it didn't do anything for my hair while dry. Maybe I'll try it again this weekend with wet hair,but so far I'm not crazy about it. Type 3 smells edible though, very fruity. 8)
    curly,coily modified CG, Nexxus Exxtra Gel,Elucence MBC, honey, HE SMU, DevaCurl B'Leave-in, Camellia oil, Burt's bee's shampoo bar, Cure Care conditioner, Shique Herbal conditioner.
  • CheleighCheleigh Posts: 552Registered Users
    Some people have mentioned that the types she uses are not necessarily the same as what we use--meaning that I've been 3's using type 2. So maybe the type 3 works well for 4as and 4bs who don't need heavy moisture?
    Natural pics: http://picturetrail.com/shelacious
    pw: kinky
    Hair type: Spongy & kinky texture. Coily & curly strands.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file