need help with profile

coutmancoutman Posts: 31Registered Users
I have been trying to make changes to my profile keep getting an error, can anyone help me? icon_mad.gif icon_razz.gif
I am a 4a/3c/4b.Either condish wash with Jessicurl Aloeba or Jessicurl Hair Cleanser. Condish with Jessicurl Too Shea! Shake and add Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets or Curve Curly Pudding or Meringue or FOTE Aloe Vera Gel with Vitamin E.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    what is the error message?
  • coutmancoutman Posts: 31Registered Users
    Content-type: text/html
    Software error:
    /home/httpd/cgi-ubb/Members/pm_users/00012772.cgi did not return a true value at /home/httpd/cgi-ubb/ubb_profile.cgi line 121.
    For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
    I am a 4a/3c/4b.Either condish wash with Jessicurl Aloeba or Jessicurl Hair Cleanser. Condish with Jessicurl Too Shea! Shake and add Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets or Curve Curly Pudding or Meringue or FOTE Aloe Vera Gel with Vitamin E.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I haven't been able to reproduce the error. Are you clicking on the "my profile" button underneat the "new topic" and "post a reply" buttons above?
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    It could be on our end. Several people's private messages are screwed up, including mine, and no amount of pleading on my part has pursuaded my ISP guy to fix it. I'm beyond annoyed. I'll keep begging him to do it, but my hopes are not high.
    We do have plans, however, to recitify the situation in a more dramatic way, but that will probably be a few weeks down the road.

I am most apologetic.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    I've had that error on my PM page in my profile for years now, literally. I just ignore it. The only problem is that I have to delete my PMs one by one, which is a pain, but it's not horrible.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file