Being Bored Can Be Dangerous

msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
Have you ever got to a point where you were bored with your hair and you did something drastic to switch it up a bit? How do you hold yourself off from doing something drastic to your hair?
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• spiral-ncspiral-nc Posts: 716Registered Users
    I'm at this point RIGHT NOW! The twists that thrilled me last year are doing nothing for me this year. I have no idea what to do with my hair right now. I've thought of chopping it all off. Even relaxing crossed my mind, until I went to school today and saw all the relaxed hair -and I thought "that's not for me anymore". But still, I have no idea what to do with my hair.
    spirals, kinks, s-shapes and coils.

http://public.fotki.com/Spiral

H is for Henna and Healthy Hair!
    Use only the PURE STUFF
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    msjoker wrote:
    Have you ever got to a point where you were bored with your hair and you did something drastic to switch it up a bit? How do you hold yourself off from doing something drastic to your hair?
    yeah, i take my pair of scissors and cut away
  • blaqpearlblaqpearl Posts: 310Registered Users
    Instead of cutting why not just change the color or add some highlights. I am sitting here wishing my hair would grow faster and you guys are talking about cutting. Dont do it. :D
    I have kinks, coils and curls on this head.
    Certified PJ. I need rehab.
    Hair Album
    Last update 1/1/07
  • urbancurlurbancurl Posts: 980Registered Users
    Dolapo wrote:
    msjoker wrote:
    yeah, i take my pair of scissors and cut away

That's what I did too, and the front of my hair has been a big hassle ever since. Now that I've found NC.com, I'll surf old posts until the urge to cut goes away. Plus I don't have any scissors in the house at the moment!
    "It is wrong to use moral means to preserve immoral ends." MLK, Jr.

Password= urban

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file